Sam Wilson

Sam had been on a mission for almost a year and he couldn't wait to get back home so he can see his family again. Mainly his little girl. When the aircraft that his group was on landed he couldn't wait to get off. They were let off and directed to were there family and friends were waiting for them. Once the soldiers arrived there Sam began to look around for three people. Two gentlemen that was around his age and his little girl. He soon found them and he saw a little girl with h/c and e/c looking up at the two men smiling down at her. One looked up and his smile grow a little bit bigger as he crouched down to the little h/c girls height.

"Do you want to see you daddy y/n?" Bucky asked her a Steve looked up as well.

"YES!" Y/n shouted as she smiled at Bucky.

"Turn around then doll." Steve told her as he smiled down to her.

With a confused look on her face y/n turned around and looked around until her e/c eyes landed on Sam.

"DADDY!" Y/n cried out as she made a run for Sam.

Sam crouched down just in time to caught y/n in his arms and pull her into his chest as she was crying into him. Sam soon calmed her down and after he slowly put her to sleep with his hat resting in her head to hid her from the scorching sun.

When he was making his way over to Steve and Bucky he couldn't wipe the smile off his face and he stood in front of them with her tightly wrapped up in his arms