Slanderman (R)

Slanderman didn't know what to think when he felt a weaker presence of his brother coming closer to his mansion. He walked outside and saw a women limping there way to him.

As she got closer and closer he could see a rose in her hair that looks months old but also tangled into her hair. He could tell he couldn't her it out as there was blood, old and new, dripping off it into her hair. He could see that she was holding something in her arms and that's where he could feel the presence from. He knew it wasn't his brother as he was somewhere across the world.

As the women get closer he saw arms waving around in the blankets that she was holding. Her legs were wobbling and soon gave out on her as he crashed to the floor and hold on the bundle closer to her chest. He walked up to the women and asked why she decided to show up at his home.

She explained how Offenderman had attack her and she survived somehow only to have his child. Before he could ask if she blamed her child for her death to come, the women told him that she didn't want Offender to know about the child and for someone who was more levelheaded too. Before Slanderman could ask anymore questions, she slumped forward and he caught the child with one of his tentacles. The women just asked his to tell the child that her mother loved them very much when she was old enough and started to ask about her.

Slanderman looked at the baby girl in his arms and she began to giggle at him even though he had no face. He gave her the nickname giggles just from the first encounter, but named her y/n.

No one knew who y/n's biological father was or about the women who came to the mansion asking for help. This is due to all the creepypastes being out the night it happened and Slanderman getting rid of the small presence of Offender from baby y/n.

She is known as Slanderman's daughter and the only creepypaste to even be born a proxy.

(I apologise I got anything wrong as I'm not a creepypastes fan. I hope you enjoyed reading.)