Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester was waiting outside an operation room where his long term, pregnant, girlfriend was in there. While he was on a hunt and he told her to stay in the bunker, she decided to go out. She was seven going on eight months and all Dean could think about was his two girls, he was having a little girl. Soon he sat down as he was getting a bit dizzy. Not long after a doctor came out and shook his head when he was walking out the room.

"How is she?" Dean jumped to ask as he stood up and made his way over to him.

"We couldn't do much for you girlfriend. I'm sorry." The doctor said while hanging there head slightly.

"What about my daughter?" Dean desperately asked him.

A small smile made its way onto the doctor's face and told him that she would live. He then had a nurse show him the way to where they had taken his little girl. When they got to where the babies room was the nurse pointed out the baby that was in a incubator and they explained that they wanted to keep her in there for a week or two. They also asked for a name.

"Y/n. Y/n Winchester."

A couple of weeks later Dean was aloud to take y/n home and when he was out side with her he couldn't take his eyes off of her. Sam, who was with him, drove them home eager to see his niece up close instead of behind glass. A couple of months later when Dean had her in a pink onesie and her cuddling up to a teddy blanket.

 A couple of months later when Dean had her in a pink onesie and her cuddling up to a teddy blanket

He couldn't help but say something that he feels he should have said sooner.

"I promise you that I will keep you safe and I won't fail you like I did your mother, y/n." He said while laying down next to her and kissing her forehead.

Four years later.

Dean was sitting on the sofa in the bunker when he heard the door opening, a giggle he loved and would know anywhere, and closing. Soon his little girl with green eyes like himself, but she had her mother h/c hair, walking into the living room with white roses and Sam following close behind her.

With a grin she walked over to her daddy and handed them to him

With a grin she walked over to her daddy and handed them to him. He looked at her surprised and a raised eyebrow, which she giggled at, and soon gave her a smile. After putting the roses down he picked her up and placed her and his lap while hugging her closely to him. They stayed like that and Dean couldn't have been anymore happy he was then.