Magnas Bane

A young girl about the age of three was sitting on the stairs of the New York institution, a coat on as she was staring at a puppy that had mades itself comfortable next to her.

The h/c was just about to get up and go into the institution when the puppy bit her

The h/c was just about to get up and go into the institution when the puppy bit her. She let a scream out and ran back in with tears streaming down her face. But just as she was about to get to her mother, she suddenly felt dizzy and fainted. Luckily Jace was close to her and caught her. He was about to get a medic shadowhunter but saw the bite from the 'puppy' he got a follow shadowhunter to go and get Issy and began to make his way to Magnus. But when he got outside he was delayed by the 'puppy' and just as it went for the kill, Isabel came out the institution. When her eyes landed on the h/n she cried out her name.

"Y/N!" Jace' heart broke but he carried on his way to Magnus.

When they arrived at Magnus's apartment Issy kept banging on the door until he opened the door. Once he did his eyes immediately landed on y/n and he took her away and out of Jace's arms. Alex, who was at Magnus's, heard all the noise and commotion took Issy and Jace back to the institution while telling Issy that y/n would be fine and Magnus would call if anything happened, good or bad. Magnus sorted the demon bite and let her sleep, he had put her favourite blanket, that he had in his apartment, over the top of her as she was resting.

A couple of hours later, she began to wake up and looking around for someone she recognised or something. When she saw Magnus she called out to him.

"Y/n! How you feeling?" Magnus asked after he had rushed to her side.

"Hmmm, what happened?" She had questioned as she looked at Magnus while tilting her head to the side.

Magnus explained quickly and soon put her back to sleep. He called Issy and told her that she was alright and resting up. Everyone at the institution was relieved, especially Jace, Alec and Issy, seeing as she was her mother. When y/n woke up again Magnus made his way back to the institution and on the way he brought y/n an ice cream.

Y/n was enjoying it very much

Y/n was enjoying it very much. When she got back to the institution she was pulled into a massive hug by her mother and uncles. Her older sibling and cousins were also relieved, seeing as she was the baby of the institution. And she loved it.