Avengers (R)

(This is based after avengers assemble.)

Everything was going like a normal day in the avengers tower as the team was getting ready for their day as they were going to have a movie marathon with little y/n as she has been asking for one for ages. Natasha decided to go and get y/n from her room as she was not down stairs yet, she left the rest of the team to complete the last little bits for their 'family' day in. She knocked on y/n's door but got no answer for her. When Natasha opened the door she nearly had a heart attack. She got Jarvis to get the rest of the team as she just carried on staring into the room.

She could hear them calling her as they were getting closer to y/n's room but she couldn't say anything. One by one they looked into ref room and froze like Natasha. They all panicked and started to look all around the tower. Tony finally remembered about the cameras after some of the panic went away only to come back once he saw that she was taken by some agents that worked for them but they saw the hydra sign and realised that they had been playing with them to get to know their schedule just to get to y/n.

When the team saw what had happened a lot of things were broken and would need replacing. No one cared about that as they knew y/n couldn't be replaced so they all began to search for any clues where they could have taken her and how they can find her. They searched all the old hydra bases that they had destroyed in the past as they thought they could have gone to one of them to throw them off, but that was no luck.

2 & 1/2 days later...

They all decided to take shifts when they slept as they didn't was to miss anything while they were still trying to locate y/n. Most of the didn't take their turn as they just wanted to find her. That is when Thor came up with the idea of getting Loki to find her with one of his spells. That was over a day ago and it took them half a day to agree and for Thor to get there and back with Loki.

Loki decided to help as he knew they would kill him if he didn't, but mainly due to the fact that he actually liked the six year old. She would play with him and tell him stories when he was imprisoned on Earth. It took awhile to get the things he needed before he had a location and was giving drirections on the best way to get in and out with y/n.

Surprisingly, they all listened to what he had to say was they understood he was the only one with a clear mind and he wanted y/n back as much as they did. They did as he told them and found where y/n was being held captive. They searched high and low until Steve found her strapped to a mental table and he heart shattered into a million pieces as he knew what they decided to do to her. He radioed the team and told them to meet him on the quin jet as he had found y/n and making his way back.

Luckily, y/n was unconscious so he could easily pick her up and take her back home. When Steve got to the jet they took off immediately and he told them how he found her and what he thinks they could have been doing to her. Bruce told them he would do a check up once they got back without any needles as they could imagine what they did. It went quiet for a bit until y/n let a whim out as she opened her eyes and began to panic until her eyes landed on familiar faces. She burst out into tears and they all raced to give her a hug and comfort her.

They all knew it was going to take a long time for y/n to heal but they all were going to be there for her when she needed them.