Owen Grady

Owen was sitting in the wear house waiting for his best buddy Barry to arrive with the only thing that could possibly make happy that he is alive after what he had just seen. He was looking at his hands with a blanket loosely wrapped around his shoulders when he heard giggle that sounded familiar. The giggle that he loved so much. He looked up to see Barry looking around for him while cracking jokes to his precious little baby girl. He stood up and began to make his way to them.

However, Claire got in the way thinking it was her that he was looking for. He simply said that he wanted to get to someone else. She moved. When he got closer, he began to call her name.

"Y/n! Y/n!" He kept calling her as he got closer and closer.

Hearing her name the h/c haired and e/c eyes four year old looked around. When she spotted Owen, her daddy, she wiggled out of Barry's arms and began to run to him. She cried as she was shouting 'Daddy!'. When she was in arms reach Owen pulled her up into his chest after picking her up of the floor. He held her, afraid if he let her go then she would be taken away. He didn't put her down until he was sitting on a chair with her right next to him. While he was talking to her, Zack and Grey decided to go and talk to him to see what he was going to be doing. They were surprised to see her but none the less introduced themselves to her.

"Hey, my names Zack and they s is my little brother Gray. How old are you?" He asked as he smiled at y/n.

"I'm y/n and I'm four." She told them while holding onto her daddy, Owen.

They talked for a while until Zack and Gary were called away to go home with their parents. Owen then picked y/n up to take her home as well. When they got there after traveling for a couple of days, two days, Owen decided to make y/n his special pancakes that she loves so much. He put her down by the table when he was finished making them and plotted himself next to her. Throw a blanket around the both of them as they enjoyed their pancakes and drink, happy to be with each other.