Shun Kazami (R)

Shun had some free time and decided to spend it honing his ninja skills so he can better help and protect everyone. He knew it was not all his responsibility but he still felt like he needed to do something to make sure none of them gets hurt or injures themselves. He would always make sure they know what they have done wrong, Dan, and help them if needed.

However, as he was training he cleared his mind as he practiced his skills. He did not notice that someone had dropped a sleeping baby off not far off from where he was training but still far enough that he would hear them when they woke from their nap. He continued to practice for another hour while taking short breaks and as he was getting ready to leave a cry was heard not far from him.

He ran in the direction of the cry knowing it was no adult cry for help. As he got closer he could see a baby wiggling around blankets falling off as they were trying to get someone's attention to help them. Moving closer he stopped right next to them as he looked down at them. He stayed calm as he bent down to pick up the, now identified, little girl. He knew it was a baby girl as she had on a little adorable skirt and top.

He did not have the heart to leave her here, so he decided to take her back and ask someone to help him to find her somewhere she can live or stay

He did not have the heart to leave her here, so he decided to take her back and ask someone to help him to find her somewhere she can live or stay. He couldn't help but to smile when she giggle as he picked her up. He picked the blankets up and wrapped them around her, so she do not feel cold. As he did he saw a name on them and said it out loud.

"Y/n." He got another giggle and decided that she must like her name and reminded himself to let those who look after her know as he walked towards more people.

Shun had managed to help little baby y/n find a home with parents who loved her to bits but he was asked by the if he could be like a big brother to her as he had help her find them. He did not know what to say, but he was still as calm as ever as he nodded his head.

Couple years forward.

Shun was practicing his ninja stills in his free time yet again as he was waiting for a cheerful little girl to make her way to him.

"Shun-nee!" He could her call and a smile made a it way on to his face as he turned and crouched down to be tacked into a hug from the her. He heard laughter and looked up to see her father walking up to them.

He was just happy that y/n found some loving parents and was happy with him as her big brother.

(I will not be making a part 2 as I do not know this character very well and do not was to get them wrong.)