Sasuke's Choice

!Updated!

(Ran's POV)

I had not much strength to fight. Jiraiya sensei came to help. He was all happy about him not being caught in a Genjutsu but honestly he should have been here ages ago.

Itachi broke free with Amaterasu. I saw Sasuke and knew it was the same thing done to him: Mangekyo Sharingan's Genjutsu. I just got you Itachi. I'm not going to let go.

By the time Kisame felt my presence I kicked him far away. I have reached my limit and from the looks of Itachi, he had reached his too.
"How dare you leave me back there?!" We were in my Genjutsu so that we could talk.
"Lady Ran, I have only done what is right for your safety"
"You promised you'd stay by my side. I see you have already replaced me."
"Lady Ran, you and I work for the same purpose: To protect Konohagakure"
"But I don't think I can live without you Itachi. It hurts when you're not there. It's hard to breathe when you're far away" i knew he ended the Genjutsu.

He walked closer and when I expected his fingers on my forehead I instead felt his arms around me.
"Forgive me, Lady Ran" I felt his tears "I don't deserve your love"
"For a genius, you're an idiot" I had my guard completely down.

He had moved me out of the way and took a hit from his teammate

"Itachi, we had her right where we wanted. Why did you get in the way?"
"Kisame" he stood up. He was wincing in pain and started coughing. "Let's just go"
"Itachi" I called him and he motioned me to come closer. I walked to him and he stopped with his lips on my forehead as he planted a kiss.
"We'll meet soon again, Lady Ran"

Soon it was just me and the cherry blossoms blown away by the wind. I felt the pain increase and I fell down on my knees coughing.
I have teleported myself back to the village. I was at my apartment with Naruto. If they had seen me in this state it would create a panic.
"Ran" I heard Diyguel's voice "they better find that woman soon"
"I know" I closed my eyes and stayed there until I felt I was in control.

I appeared in my office.
"What are you all doing in my office?" They turned around.
"Lady Hokage!" They cried out. I'm starting to hate being called Hokage. I'll add it to the list of titles I hate being called. "We thought something happened to you" Iruka sensei hugged me and then he pulled as he realized what he had done.

 "We thought something happened to you" Iruka sensei hugged me and then he pulled as he realized what he had done