Loss!

!Updated!

(Naruto's POV)

Sakura came in and i couldn't face her, i couldn't tell her that i was unable to bring Sasuke back, she knew already but still i made a promise i'm not going to break it.
"Listen Sakura i'm not giving up i'll keep trying until i get Sasuke back home! This is where he belongs"

"Naruto" she looked at me differently than before "Thank you so much" she smiled before she left. I guess it's back to me being sad again, i tried to keep a smile just for her sake.
I haven't heard anything about Ran. I held on to the necklace she gave me.

I stayed in the hospital another day and pervy sage stayed with me. I was informed that Chōgi and the others are all going to be fine and they'll be out of the hospital soon enough.
Pervy sage said something, he said i should let go of my goal to bring Sasuke back to the hidden leaf, and if i even had a chance i should stop being so naif but i'm not going to do it any other way. I'll be myself all the way to the end, i know that pervy sage's story and mine are kind of simular because Orochimaru once fled from Konoha and Grandma tsunade and pervy sage tried to get him back with no luck. He gave up but i'll never do that, i made a promise to Sakura and i'll never break it! I'll keep trying the only thing that'll stop me would be death!

It got dark and the necklace Ran gave me started making a weird sound. It was just like that time again.
"Naruto you stay here" pervy sage left in a hurry, it was shortly after that that it started changing colours. I don't get it! It was red before what would cause it to change colours and in this time.
I ignored his order and was running to the hospital when I saw her standing by the lake.
"Hey Ran, I was worried about you" I got closer. She turned around and I saw the trail of blood from her mouth.
"Naruto," she small smiled "Thank you for keeping your promises. I tried to save Uchiha from the dark side but I have failed. I'm sorry that burden is now on your shoulders"
"Ran, don't worry about that. Let's get you to the hospital" I walked towards her and I felt her finger on my forehead.
"Naruto, forgive me" there were tears in her eyes but the most genuine smile on her face.

Her smile softly faded as her body gave up

Her smile softly faded as her body gave up. She fell lifeless on top of me and I caught her.
"Ran wake up! come on wake up!!!" my tears streamed down my face and crashed on her face. I carried her body in my arms and got her back to the hospital, it was already too late. She was gone.