I love you

I sighed as me and Jackie walked into the class room, immediately getting stares from people. I sat down at my table, and Jackie went to hers on the other side of the room. It was out last class of the day, Art.
Our teacher walked in and let us begin on out projects after explaining what to do. The guy next to me looked over at mine then "accidentally" spilled paint all over what I had done.
"Oops, my bad." He mocked, making some of his friends laugh.
I sighed sharply and looked at him. "Are you fucking serious." I hissed.
He smirked and glared at me, "What are you gonna do, freak."
I clenched my jaw and stared at him.
"Well. What are you gonna do?" He pressed, and shoved me out of my chair.
I stood up and dusted off my pants, looking at him. Still not responding, causing him to get more pissed off.
Then a girl named Denise walked over and smirked. "No worries, I'll handle the little freak."
I furrowed my eyebrows, and looked at her, then looked over at Jackie. She was dealing with some people too.
While I wasn't paying attention Denise smacked me across the face. I jumped and looked at her. "What the fuck was that about?"
She smirked, and clicked her tongue. "Probably for not answering my boyfriend."
She retaliated and shoved me down. I tried to stand back up but she kicked me in the gut, knocking the wind out of me.
I gasped, and clutched my chest, as she kicked me in the back.
I growled and grabbed her leg, yanking it out from underneath her, causing her to fall to the ground.
I quickly climbed ontop of her. Rage coursing through my veins. "You better take your bitchy friends and leave Jackie and me alone." I hissed through my teeth.
All she did was smirk, and punched the side of my face.
I took one of my hands and began squeezing her face, slowly digging my nails into her cheeks.
She whimpered and tried to pry my hand off, but I wasn't moving. I continued to do this, causing blood to form in the crescent moons I left on her cheeks.
Some of her friends came over and pulled me off of her by my hair. Denise got up and took the chance to kick me in the stomach.
People started to crowd around and Denise and her friends continued to kick me.
My vision slowly began to cloud over as I looked around for Jackie. I saw her trying to push her way through the students.
Eventually she gave up and went to the hallway, screaming for a teacher, or the principal.
Finally both a teacher and the principal sprinted in, as my vision faded to black.
~~
I woke up in the nurses office, with Jackie sitting besides me, her cheeks tear stained.
"I'm so sorry I couldn't get to you." She muttered once she realized I was awake.
I smiled, and raised my hand to her cheek. "It's okay."
"No it's not, you're my girlfriend, I should ha-"
"Shut up. It's okay." I cut her off, stroking her cheek with my thumb.
She leaned into my hand, tears forming in her eyes. I sighed, and sat up, scrunching my face up slightly at the pain in my back and ribs. Jackie quickly helped me to sit up.
"Sore, huh?"
I nodded, and scooted over, patting the spot next to me.
She sat in the bed besides me, smiling and wrapping an arm around me.
I laid my head on her shoulder and sighed lightly. "I love you."
I looked up at her, and saw her smile. "I love you too babe."