Seeing My Snowflake

Jack's POV:

Today's school ugh I hate school but I get to see my  Snowflake today!! I'm So happy I get dressed and got ready for school I go downstairs and eat breakfast while texting Snowflake.

J: Good Morning My Beautiful Snowflake 😁

E: Morning to you what are you happy about? 😴

J: I Get To See You Today Snowflake!! 😄

E: Oh Yea 😄

J: Can't Wait To See Your Beautiful Face!! 😘

E: Jack, Why Do You Want To See Me So Badly 😙 

J: Because I Like Seeing Your Beautiful Face And Body Everyday You Make Me Happy!!! 😚😚

E: Well You Almost Getting Me Happy 😳

J: I Will Make You Happy Snowflake I Promise 😍😍

E: Okay When You Coming? 😗 I Feel So Lonely 😥

J: Be There in 10 Snowflake 😘

After I ate breakfast I said bye to Ems and kissed her head I started driving to Elsa's place. God she's so loving I love her soo much wait what am I saying she doesn't love me I kept driving.

I stopped at Elsa's place I honked the horn she comes out and gets in. I smile and kiss her hand I start driving she puts on a song what song is this? I asked Elsa she said its called How To Save A Life.

I start singing along I sang it to her I would do anything for my snowflake. She looks at me and smiles a little I kiss her hand we went to a cafe and I got her something to eat but she keeps going to the bathroom after she eats I go eavesdrop on the door.

All I hear is " Fat Cow " " Worthless " I go in there she's not fat or worthless. I got in there before she puked it up I grab her and I put her in the car.

J: Snowflake you are not fat or worthless!!!

E: Y-Yes I Am * Tears streaming down * 

J: No Your Not Snowflake * Kisses her head * I Don't Think That Don't Listen To All Those Other People Calling You Those Names * holds her hand * Your Perfect To Me Snowflake

E: * Sniffles * B-Bu-

J: No Buts Snowflake * Kisses Her Head * 

E: * Nods * 

We drove to school I held Elsa's hand gently I wiped her tears and kissed her head. She went off to class and so did I why are her parents doing this to her their breaking her...