Heartbroken

Jack's POV:

It'd Sunday I hate Sunday its the worst but I couldn't stop thinking about my Snowflake. She smiled and giggled and I'm glad I got to know her a lot but I can't believe she hugged me. 

I go downstairs and I see my dad me and Ems have been avoiding dad a lot he tries to talk to us but we wouldn't budge.

JD: Son, Please Talk To Me 

J: Why, What's There To Talk About?

JD: Jack, Me and Your Mother Don't Feel The Same Like We Used Too I'm Sorry

J: So! Why Should It Matter!!!

JD: Son, Don't Yell

J: You Guys Shouldn't Get A Divorce Just Cause You Guys Don't Feel The Same Way To Each Other!!!

JD: I Have A Girlfriend!!!

J: * Shocked * W-What?!?

JD: I Was With Her For A Year Jack I Cheated On Your Mother

J: WHY DAD WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!! IS MY MOM NOT GOOD FOR YOU HUH!! * Anger *

JD: Jack Just Please 

J: NO YOU LISTEN TO ME!! YOU BROKE ME AND EMS HEART EMMA IS HEARTBROKEN BECAUSE OF YOU IM HEARTBROKEN BECAUSE OF YOU... YOU HURT MY LITTLE SISTER THATS WHAT IM TIRED OF BEING A SHADOW HERE JUST WATCHING MY SISTER BE HEARTBROKEN BECAUSE OF YOU IM TIRED OF JUST STANDING HERE AND DOING NOTHING!!!!

JD: Son...

J: NO DAD NEVER TALK TO ME OR MY FAMILY EVER AGAIN!! * Tears Start Streaming Down My Face *

JD: I'm Sorry Son.. 

I Run upstairs I go in my room crying I lay in my bed crying Emma came in my room. She hugged me tightly I rub her back gently.

Em: Brother..

J: Yes Ems?

Em: Please Don't Leave Me Like Dad is 

J: I Will Never Leave you Bunny Your My Sister I'll Always Protect You 

Em: Promise * Holds Pinky Up *

J: *Smiles * I Promise 

She hugs me tightly again I hug her back and kiss her head dad came in with bloodshot eyes. I look at him and I move Emma away from him Emma crying I hold her close to me.

J: What Do You Want?

JD: Just. jack I'm sorry for hurting you and Ems 

J: Yea Right * Keeps Holding Emma *

JD: Well Goodbye Son Goodbye Emma 

J: * Keeps Holding Emma * Bye 

Em: * Sniffles * Bye  

I kept holding Emma in my arms that jerk hurt my sister I kiss my sisters head. I rocked her back and forth while singing her lullaby. She later fell asleep in my arms mom came in with sad eyes she doesn't know.

J: Mom.. There's something you need to know

JM: What's That Sweetheart 

J: Dad Was Cheating on You For A Year 

JM: * Tears Start Streaming Down * He Never Loved Me That Jerk!! * Gets Angry *

J: Mom Be Quiet Ems Is Sleeping 

JM: * Calms Down * Okay Well I'll go Cook Dinner * Leaves *

I sigh I lay Emma down in my bed and kissed her head I went on my phone. I called up the Big Four They Didn't Answer I Rolled My Eyes I lied in bed with Emma and Drifted  off to sleep.