Depression

Elsa's POV:

The next day Jack went to work I got up from bed feeling sad for some reason. I got dressed and I lied on the couch just feeling worthless I was laying there for 5 hours I got up and ate some lunch and I went to the bathroom.

I look at myself and I knew I was fat and worthless jack doesn't love me anymore he wont after this baby is born he will probably cheat on me. I foundation razor I grabbed it I realized I have depression it came back to me I didn't realize I was cutting myself I shouldn't be doing that I'll probably hurt the baby and jack will be mad tears starting streaming down my face I cried I sat on the floor and cried. My phone was ringing it was Jack I cried and cried the razor was in my hand but then I blacked out.

An hour later I got woken up I open my eyes I look and saw Jack he looked at me scared and worried and kind of anger he grabbed the blade with blood on it he looks at me again I shake my head not knowing what's going on he kept shaking me.

J: Elsa!!!!!

E: W-What?

J: Are you awake!!

E: * Looks at jack * Yes

J: Well Tell me why haven't you answered my calls?!?

E: You Called? I didn't know that *Lied *

J: Your phone is next to you!!!

E: What's Going On Jack I thought you were at work 

J: Well I came home early because you weren't  my texts or calls So I got worried and drove home then I see you here laying on the ground sleeping with a razor in your hand and your wrist full of blood that's what

E: I'm fine!! God just let me get up!!

I got up and grabbed my phone I went downstairs and lied in the couch not bothering to clean my wrist at all Jack threw the razor away and turned the tv off I look at him mean.

E: WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!!

J: BECAUSE YOU NEED TO TELL ME WHY YOU STARTED CUTTING AGAIN THATS WHAT!!

E: WELL I DIDNT MEAN TOO I WAS CUTTING MYSELF FOR NO REASON IT JUST HAPPENED I WAS THINKING AND IT HAPPENED ALL OF A SUDDEN 

J: OH IT HAPPENED OUT OF THE BLUE WELL THATS A STUPID EXCUSE THERE ELSA!!

E: OH YOU THINK IM LYING WELL FORGET YOU THEN IM DONE IM JUST DONE WITH THIS CRAP 

I went upstairs into the extra bedroom and locked the door tears started streaming down my face. I wish jack could just understand that its hard for me to be pregnant and trying not to cut I bet Jack will go find a new girlfriend I'll take care of this baby alone if I have too.