Scared

Jack's POV:

Me and Elsa are still at the hospital the doctor isn't here yet why isn't she here?!!!! I kept yelling for the doctor but Elsa would calm me down by rubbing my back and letting me sit next to her. I kissed her lips softly and loving but I'm just scared I don't want to lose my little girl when the doctor finally came in I got relieved but a little angry I kissed Elsa's head softly.

D: okay what's up sorry I'm late I was out of town 

E: Uhh its alright?

D: So your bleeding huh

E: Yea

D: Well your still pregnant and the baby is healthy and doing good I don't understand why your bleeding Elsa

E: * Looks at Jack worriedly * Are you sure that the baby is alright?

D: I'm Sure

H: Woah, Intern this is my patient and you are suppose to be helping other people?

B: You were gone on a vacation I thought I should take over

H: Well not anymore get out now!!!

B: okay * Leaves *

H: Interns these days...Anyways hello I'm Doctor Hiccup Haddock The Third and You Must Be Mr.Frost and Ms. Arendelle * Smiles* 

E+J: Yep

H: I'm Terrible Sorry I didn't know they put a intern to be your doctor they shouldn't do that at all * Annoyed * So Elsa You Have Been Bleeding Huh?

E: Yes

H: Well let me check * Does Ultrasound * Well The Baby is Healthy and Doing Good but the bleeding I don't know what caused that..Elsa did you and Jack have any Sexual Interactions during the pregnancy well last week or so?

E: Yea Couple Nights Ago

H: Well let me run some tests and I'll be right back okay?

E: okay

When the doctor left I Kissed Elsa's head softly and rubbed her stomach gently and kissed her stomach. 10 minutes later the doctor came back with the test results.

J: so is she okay or what?

H: Well I guess I was right the bleeding happened because you guys had sex which is totally normal for a pregnancy but I have to stop the bleeding first before you guys can leave...jack can you please exit the room please?

J: * Looks at Elsa Worriedly * Yea Sure * Leaves *

It took an hour I hope  everything is going good hopefully she won't bleed any longer. When hiccup came out he said we can leave I got relieved I go in the room and I kiss Elsa's lips we were ready to go.

When we got home Elsa sat on the couch I sat next to her. I laid her head on my lap and played with her hair she later fell asleep today was a scary day.