The Bad News

Jack's POV:

After what happened yesterday I got sad because I forced my snowflake in the car. I'm so stupid why did I do that it was very rude of me I called Elsa to tell her I was sorry she said it was fine I hope it is. I regret doing that god why am I so stupid.

Emma came in my room and asked what's wrong I told her everything. She looks at me mean and than happy she told me to never force anyone to do what you want she's a wise girl I love her to death she's my favorite sister she always has great advice she's only 8 years old.

Em: Come play with me please * Grabs Jack's Hand *

J: Okay Okay Ems * Goes with Emma *

Me and Emma were playing dolls she loves paying dolls she doesn't like boy toys. We kept playing for an hour than our mom called us down here. Her eyes were bloodshot red I got worried.

J: Mom, Are You Okay?

JM: Jack Honey, We Need To Talk 

J: Okay 

JM: Emma sweetie go play in your room okay?

E: Okay Momma * Leaves *

JM: Honey, You Know Your Father is A Good Man Right?

J: Of Course He Is He's The Best Dad To Me And Ems 

JM: I'm Sorry Honey But...* Starts Crying *

J: Mom..* Hugs Mom * Please don't cry me and ems don't like it when you cry 

JM: Me and Your Father are Getting A Divorce * Sobs *

J: * Backs Away * W-What?!? * Tears Up *

JM: You Have To Tell Ems Sweetie 

J: * Tears start streaming down my face * O-okay Mom

JM: * Hugs Jack * I'm So Sorry Honey 

J: *Hugs Mom Back * 

I Went Upstairs I went in my room for a bit how am I suppose to tell Emma? We both love dad so much how would Emma react? She's soo happy but when I tell her she will be really sad I walked to her room with bloodshot eyes.

J: Hey Ems * Sniffles *

Em: Brother What's Wrong I Saw Momma Crying * Looks at Jack Scared *

J: you Know Dad don't you?

Em: ya he's the best!! 

J: Ems I don't know how to say this to you but...

Em: but what? Jack what's going on * Voice Cracks *

J: * Tears Stream down my face * Mom and Dad Are Getting A Divorce Meaning Their Breaking Up For Good

Em: * Starts Crying * NO PLEASE TELL ME YOUR JOKING * Cries *

J: * Hugs Emma * I Wish I Was Ems But Its True they are getting a divorce 

I kept hugging Emma I never let go of her we both started crying. Emma kept hugging me she asked if she can sleep with me I said yes and we kept hugging today was a bad day.