The Lovely Rain

Elsa's POV:

When school was over It was raining out I'm so happy I kept walking in the rain. I love the rain the clouds cry and I cry its like the clouds are my only friend I cry sometimes when it rains cause I have these crazy flashbacks of my horrible life maybe I'll die a lonely death if I ever live that long who knows I might be dead any day now.

I looked back and saw nothing I sighed but than my phone buzzed it was jack. I texted him back saying I was already home even though I wasn't but than I hear a car it was Jack's car how do I know that? Well in the morning he gets out of that car everyday.

I kept walking in the rain but than I hear the car pull over and I hear running. I was about to run but than I got picked up. I kicked my legs I tried kicking him but he was strong I got angry and yelled.

J: I'm giving you a ride home Snowflake * Puts her in the car *

E: I Don't Want A Ride *Anger In Voice *

J: Well Too Bad I'm Giving You One 

E: I Rather Walk In The Rain * Gets out of the car and starts walking *

J: * Drives Up * GET IN THIS CAR NOW!!! * Yells *

E: * Gets Scared * N-No! 

J: * Gets out Of The Car and Picks Up Elsa and puts her in and locks door *

E: LET ME OUT!!! * Screams *

J: No!! * Yells *

I sit there tears welling up in my eyes I looked out the window and tears were streaming down my face. Jack wipes my tears and says he's sorry for yelling and putting me in the car I nod and kept looking out the window I told him my address.

He drops me off he kissed my head and wiped my tears he waved goodbye I waved back.  I look at the sky it was still raining I smile a little knowing that its still raining.