Happiness

Jack's POV: 

I was yelling at her parents for 10 minutes Elsa fell asleep in my arms but she woke up in pain. The doctor came in and said she was ready to push her parents looked at me angry.

ED: Hey doc is it to late for Elsa to get an abortion?

D: Yes it is and you are not aborting a baby actually you will have to get their permission

J: And shes not getting an abortion and she's giving birth to my little girl so how about you guys leave!!!

E: Jack!!! * Screams In pain *

J: Baby just hold my hand okay 

E: * Holds jacks hand * Okay

Her parents were still here and the doctor was getting her ready I kept holding my Snowflake's hand. Elsa was pushing I kept holding her hand her parents are angry I got scared that they were gonna hurt my little girl Elsa kept pushing an breathing. An hour passed well kind of Elsa was on her last push her parents were yelling at her the doctor told them to be quiet I was gonna yell back when I heard a little cry my little girl was here.

D: She's here!!

J: My little girl 

E: Jack * Smiles * She's finally Here

J: You did a good Job snowflake 

The doctor handed Elsa our little girl I sat next to her and smiled the doctor took her away to clean our little girl. Her parents came up to Elsa and slapped her I grab her dad and pinned him against the wall I started choking him his wife grabbed me by the collar I called security and they took them away Elsa looked at me.

E: Are you okay Jackie?

J: Yea baby I'm fine are you okay?

E: Yea * Grabs his hand *

J: * Holds Her Hand * She's here baby after 9 months of waiting * Smiles *

E: I'm happy we can be a happy family together 

J:  Baby I need to ask you something

E: Okay

J: * Goes on one knee * Elsa, We have been best friends for a while and girlfriend and boyfriend we have a little girl to take care of now but ever since we met I knew we had a  bright future when I looked at you I thought you were so pretty and you are you are the most beautiful girl i ever met you made me the happiest man in the world and now we have a little girl together and it won't be better if there is only one frost I need my wife which is you I love you and our little girl so will you make me the happiest man in the world and Marry me? * Holds put ring *

E: * Smiles * Oh Jack... I love you too... I would love to Marry you 

J: * Smiles and puts ring on your finger * I love you so much * Kisses her lips *

E: I love you too * Kisses him back *

The doctor came in with our little girl I smiled Elsa was holding her I kept looking at my little girl she is gonna have a very bright future. Elsa looked At me and handed my little girl to me I started holding her.

J: Hi there I'm your daddy * Smiles *

E: Jack She looks like you

J: * Smiles * Awww 

Elsa kissed me on the cheek I chuckled and smiled i kept holding my little girl I kissed her head softly she is sleeping.  Me and Elsa looked at each other we both know that this is gonna be a happy life.