Doctors Appointment

Jack's POV:

My Snowflake is 16 weeks pregnant she's 5 Months now her belly is growing and we get to find the gender and see our little baby. I kept playing with our little baby in the waiting room Elsa kept smiling and giggling she's excited too. When the doctor called us we went with them.

D: Hello Mr. Frost and Ms.Winters How's Everyone doing today?

E+J: Good

D: Okay so today we get to find the gender of the baby and we get to see the baby of course 

E: Yay

D: Elsa, have you Had any problems with the baby or with your pregnancy so far?

E: Uhh Not That I Know Of

D: okay we shall start 

When the doctor was doing an Ultrasound I held my snowflake hand she was holding tight. The doctor looked confused or like there is something wrong I started to get worried. 

D: Um Elsa have you spotted bleeding during your pregnancy?

E: Yeah Sometimes..

D: Well Anyways The Gender Of The Baby Is A Girl!! Congrats you Two!!

I smiled and kissed Elsa but I was still worried she's bleeding that's not right she's not suppose to bleed when she is pregnant. The doctor left to give us pictures Elsa looks at me.

E: Jack, I think there is something wrong with our little girl 

J: I Do Too Your Not Suppose To Bleed Snowflake...

E: The Doctor Just Pushed It Away like its nothing there must be something wrong...

J: I hope there isn't I don't want to lose our little girl * Voice Cracks *

E: Me Either 

I hugged Elsa tightly the doctor came in and gave me the pictures Elsa was ready to leave. When we were in the car I rubbed her stomach gently then we drove home I hope I don't get a phone call a month later saying there is something wrong with my baby they should just call me now and say it.

When we were home I told Elsa to go take a nap I sat on the couch looking at the pictures. She's so tiny but she's growing so big too I smile I can't wait for our little girl to come I go upstairs and I saw Elsa sleeping I put the pictures away and lied next to her I rubbed her stomach then I fell into darkness.