Bleeding

Elsa's POV:

I wake up in the morning at 5 am because I woke up to feeling something strange I get up and go to the bathroom. I saw red stuff I got worried I looked down and saw blood I got scared I yelled Jack's name I hear him running.

J: Baby what's wrong?!?!

E: I'm Bleeding and Its Heavy not light 

J: Oh No We Need To Take You To The Hospital go get ready okay?

E: Okay

I started tearing up what if I'm actually losing this baby I'm ready to go just waiting. Jack came running downstairs he took the car keys and held me he helped me to the car. He started driving he kept driving as fast as he can to get to the hospital quick I held his hand tightly when we got to the hospital Jack checked me in. An hour later I was hooked up to monitors and in a bed the doctor isn't here yet but they kept checking my private to make sure I'm not bleeding more they have this ultrasound where we see the baby 24\7.

Jack started tearing up I hugged him tightly he's scared just like me I kept holding his hand. The doctor isn't even here yet and the nurses kept calling her but no answer jack started to get angry.

J: WHY ISN'T THE DOCTOR EVEN HERE SHE'S SUPPOSE TO BE HERE MY BABY IS AT RISK AND YOUR NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT

E: Jack calm down 

J: I Can't calm down!!! The doctor isn't even here and our little girl is at risk Elsa your bleeding!!

E: Jack come here * Opens arms for a hug *

Jack went and hugged me he had a long day he's tired and stressed I wish I could help him but I'm stuck in bed. I rubbed Jack's back I can tell he's holding back tears I told him to let it out. He started crying I kissed his head and kept hugging him I rubbed his back gently I hate seeing him cry it hurts to see him cry. Another hour passed and no doctor is here jack is getting more angry but I have him sit next to me when he's about to yell he kept trying hard not to cry I'm trying not to cry but its hard jack kissed my head then he kissed my belly I rub his back a little.