1

Your P.O.V

You just got out of school. You place your ear buds on and calmly listen to your favorite song, until your ex comes up and starts to pick on you. "Let me guess you are hearing that emo shit you always listen to" he said. "Just leave me alone and plus it's way better than your type of music" you aid back at him. "Yea right." "Just let me go home." "What if I don't want too." He pushed you to your locker, with one hand all the locker other on your hip. "I said leave me alone." "Oh come on Y/N you know you still like me." After he broke up with you you lost trust in everything. To you he was your light but he just threw your feelings away, like he didn't actually love you. To him you were just another girl, a worthless on at that. "No I don't like you anymore. Now leave me alone before I punch you." "Oh come on." He gets closer to you. "I said leave me alone!!" You pushed him off and started running, crying. Once you left the school walls you texted your mom that you are going on a walk before you go home.

~small time skip~

You arrived at a restaurant you really like. You sat down at a little booth and waited for a waiter to attend you. You go on your phone and check your social media. "Hello how may I help you." Someone sweetly asked you. You looked up to see a small, pimply, blue haired boy asking you what would you like to eat. "Um..hi I would have a (whatever you want)." "Right away." "Thank you." "No problem." He left and you went back into your phone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The waiters P.O.V

I walk up to my next customer. She is on her phone checking some things. "Hello how may I help you." I asked sweetly. She said her order and thanked me. She was actually kinda cute. Her eyes seemed red and puffy, her nose was red and runny, her hair was a little bit messy, and she was out of breath. Like she was running away from someone or something that was hurting her. Hopefully she is ok

~another time skip~

I grab her meal and bring it to her. Her head is in her hands and I hear quiet sobbing. Her jacket went below her wrists and I see some red marks. I place her food down slowly. "Miss are you ok??" She looks up. "Huh..... yea I'm fine." "Miss of you want to talk I'm here." "Um...." She nods slowly and I sit down in front of her. Knowing how much trouble I'm going to get with the boss but I don't care.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Your P.O.V

He sat down in front of me. " So what is making you cry." "My ex harassed me." "Oh how?" "He pushed me to a wall and tried to make out with me when I didn't want to." He stayed silent listening to me as I talked about my every day bullying in college. "So what's your name." "Y/N." "That's a beautiful name." "Thank you." I blush a little. "Yours?" "The names Ethan." "I like that name, it's really nice." "Thank you." He said smiling and blushing. "Well um can you please give me the check." I say laughing a bit. "Oh yea sure." He got up and went to the cashier to grab my check. He placed it down on my table and grabbed my plate. I was going to pay the check until I found a piece of paper with a phone number on it. There was a little note on the back.

If you wanna talk
You can call or text me
I'll always be here
Stay cranky
-Ethan

You laughed at the note and kept it. You put in his number. You waved good bye to him and left the restaurant. Now it's a long walk home....

AN: So what did you guys think for my first book let me now if I did a bad or good job thanks
                                    - Mel👽