8

"So the Whore found a new man,huh?" Your Ex best friend said. "Leave me alone please I don't want to cause any trouble." "No come on tell me who is your new man toy tell me his name." "Ok I will tell you.." "That's the spirit you slut." "His name is GET OUT OF MY FACE!" You screamed at her face and slightly pushed her away from your way. Your started to walk a little faster, your hair getting in your face. You went into your class room, early as ever, to talk to your teacher that you trust the most. "Hey there Mr.Miranda." You said slightly panting. "Hey Y/N. Is everything alright?" He asked. You looked at him with a face. "Let me guess. Him or Her." He said "Her." You said in a deep growling voice. "God....What did she say now." "Well if in going to tell you I have to start from the very beginning...we'll not actually." "It's fine go ahead." "So..I was coming to school right and I have a new guy friend and she said that I have found a new man toy and that I should tell her his name." "Uh huh." He said nodding his head slowly. "She also called me a Whore. In reality she is one her self." He kept nodding and listening. "Well people are assholes." "Trust me I know." The bell rang and school started. You went to your seat in the class and took out your notebook. You saw all the students walk in and you look back down and reach for your pencil.
________________________________
Ethan's P.O.V

I watch her leave off to school and I see someone walk up to her probably a friend or an  acquaintance. I hope she has a good day today. I drive back home and go to her house to help out her mother. Gotta make a good impression if one day I will marry her. After that I head back home and start recording some videos.

////////////////////////////////////////////
Your P.O.V

The final school bell rang. *sigh* finally. You put on your ear buds and put on your favorite Gorillaz song. You text Ethan to come and pick you up. You storm past all the people on the halls. Thank god there is one more day of school.

AN: GUYS IM BACK FROM THE DEAD .!!!! I am truly so sorry for leaving this story I was just so busy and I came back with this shit👌👌. That's it for today I make one more chapter today maybe more we will have to see ✌️-Mel