11

Your P.O.V
You feel happy and loved, which you haven't in a long time. You truly feel like you have made the right choice to be with him. You lay you head on the window and start to drift off. Until you here. "We are here. Ima go to my house to get the things that I need and I will be over in a few." "Ok blue boy.." You day as you get up and walk to your house. You see him walk right next to your house. You knock on the door and wait for you mom to open the door. "Soooooo how did it go." You went inside. "It went great. I have so much to tell you." You told her everything that happened (I didn't write it because I'm too lazy). "I can see the wedding now. He is such a sweet boy, I still can't see why you don't love love him." "Mom remember when I "love loved" someone." "Oh yea,never mind." "Exactly." You heard a knock on the door. "It's him." You went to the door and opened it. "SUUUHHH DUD...." You looked at him with a disappointing look. "Sorry." You start to giggle a bit. "Don't worry about just don't say that again." "What does that mean?" Your mom asked. "Don't worry about it." "Ok."  You waved to Ethan to come and follow you. The both of you head up stairs. You open the door to your room and run and jump to your bed. "So what do you want to do.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Ethan's P.O.V

I want to do you (😏) . "Um I don't really know." "Wanna play video games?" "Nah I play way to much of those, maybe later." "Oh ok so what do you want to do." I already said want I want to do you. "Or... do you want to see some vids or movies." "Sure that seems like fun." She is so beautiful.

AN:Sorry this one is very short but for the next chapter I'm thinking of making a smut chapter because why not. Let me know if I should or not.✌️-
Mel