2

Your P.O.V

You started texting Ethan.

You~ hey there blue boy it's Y/N
Ethan~ blue boy?
You~ yea your hair is blue and you are a boy
You~right?
Ethan~ yea XDD
You~ XDD
Ethan~ so wyd
You~ I'm walking home
Ethan~Ah
Ethan~ gtg boss wants everyone for a meeting
You~ok bye blue boy

And with that you went back to your music and walked home.

~small time skip~

You were half way home until you stopped a door dog on the streets. "Aw you poor guy, do you have a name tag?" You look around the dogs neck to see if it had a collar and it did. It read "Max." "Max? That's a great name for a cute little puppy like you." You pet the dog and the door starts wagging its tail. "Come on buddy let's take you home." You got up and started walking and the dog followed you. You got a call from your mom. " Yes mom?" "Where are you." "Mom don't worry I'm walking home and I found a poor stray dog with a name tag is it ok if I give him a bath and tomorrow look for its owner." "Yea sure." "Thanks mom." She hung up the phone and your music played up again. You started jamming out to Heavydirtysoul by twenty one pilots when you got home. You stopped the music and yelled "IM HOME!!!!" "Let me see the doggo." You and your mom were like twin sisters, exactly the same person. "Look mom isn't it cute." Max the doggo ran inside the house and tackled your mom. "Omg it is cute." "I KNOW RIGHT!!" "Give it......him a bath." "Sure thing mom." You walked up stairs with the doggo in your arms. You went in the bathroom and started the water in the tub. While you were give the doggo a bath you heard a similar voice to Ethan's. You looked out the window to see him walking around calling out "Max!!! Max,were are you bud?!?" You then see your mom go outside and say, "We have your dog my daughter is giving him a bath." You then see both of them walking in your home. "She is upstairs, in the bathroom."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Ethan's P.O.V

I walk up the stair and I see the beautiful girl I meant in the restaurant. She is humming while she gives my dog Max a bath. "Y/N??" She stops humming and looks back at me. "Ethan???" I smile and rub the back of my neck. "Yea it's me." She smiles and laughs. "So this is your doggo?" "Yep that's Max." "He is very cute." But not as cute as you. "Um what?" I look at her blushing face. "What?" "You said that I was cute." I started to blushes a deep read. "Oh I did?" I say in embarrassment. "Yea." She said looking back at Max and washed him off. I giggle nervously and jus sit in the floor. She started humming again and got Max out the tub and dried him off. "There you go. Your lovely dog Max." "Thanks Y/N." "No problem Ethan." I put on Max's leash and walk him out of the bathroom and down the stairs. "So you live here." "Yea. Alone sadly." "Oh that must suck." "Yea it does." She gave me a sympathetic smile. She was really cute. She is like a little puppy can't wait to know more about her.
********************************************
Your P.O.V

We walked down the stairs, while Max followed behind us. He started talking about his second dog, Dexter. Which is the same breed as Max. My mom offered Ethan some coffee which he agreed on. He all sat at the table and started talking. "So do you know each other." "We actually meet today in a restaurant that I work at." Ethan said happily. "Really?" "Yea it's pretty funny." "Yea." Ethan said giggling. "Well it was nice talking to you two ladies but I got to get going." "Oh ok bye Ethan." I waved goodbye and he walked up to he and hugged me. He smiled and I smiled back. "Bye Y/N." "Bye blue boy." He left and I locked the door. I walked up stairs and went on my social media to see someone with Blue hair. I assumed it was Ethan, and I followed it. On Ethan's twitter I see there is a YouTube link. I click the link and it takes me to his channel. Wait he has a CHANNEL?!?!. I started watching some of his stuff and I gotta say it's pretty funny.

~small time skip~

I started to get tired and I fell asleep watching Ethan's videos. I usually don't have dreams but this dream was about Ethan. Am I starting to like him just because he said I'm cute?? Or I actually like him?? Well we have to see until we actually know each other well enough.

AN: did you guys like the second chapter I hope you guys did even though it's a little long but I think it's pretty good

-mel👽