15

Your P.O.V

"Hey, congrats." You smile and ask him if he wants to live with you, Ethan starts to nod his head rapidly. "Yay!" You went to him and hugged him tightly. You felt him bite crook of your neck, you yelp and bite your lower lip. He smiled under your skin when he heard you. You also smiled. "So do help you move in or.." "Don't worry we will do that tomorrow,  but like now that we are alone we can do whatever we want.." He looked up at you and smirked. You looked at him and blushed. "Um...." He giggled. "Don't worry I won't do anything, but that doesn't mean that I will think about it." You blushed even darker. He just kept giggling. "I'm going to  clean up the kitchen now..." He lets go of your waist and go over to the kitchen. When I'm nervous I tend to clean up the whole house. You grab the dirty dishes and start to wash them. "Hey Y/N you wanna go the park today and just walk around." "Uh, sure why not." "Ok." 

~small time skip~

"Are you ready, princess." "Uh, yea almost done." You fix your hair a bit. You usually put it up because of school, but today you left it down. You ran downstairs and met Ethan's eyes. Those beautiful hazel green eyes you fell in love with. You smiled and lightly blushed. He smiled back at you. "Let's go," you said, you almost stutter cause you were a little nervous, but you can't clean up the whole park....or can you, But you aren't going to do that cause you can be there all day. You both head out the door, open the door and He is still there. "Oh, the both of you going out now." "And whats the matter with that, just because I'm not with you doesn't mean I can't go out with other people, you can't control me, you little bitch." You walked past him and he grabbed your wrist. "Let me go." You shook your hand away from his grip. "I don't need you, I don't love you, why can't you understand that you have caused me so much pain, fuck off." You walked to Ethan's car and he unlocked it, he also started to walk to the car. You got in and flipped your ex off, Ethan also got in the car. He drove off the drive away. You saw your ex get in his car went back to his house. You turned on the radio and (whatever song you like from twenty-one pilots[my favorite has to be kitchen sink]) came on. You sighed, then Ethan broke the silence. "That was very brave of you to do that." "I'm just so tired of his shit you don't get it, he sent his little stupid friend to come after me and to bully me, then he made my only friend that I trusted to start rumors about me. He basically fucked my life over, my anxiety problems got 10 times worse, my depression also has gotten worse." [dude btw this is based on a real event that happened to me but the rumor thing did not happen]. Ethan just went silent hearing you complain about your life. You really liked that about him, he listens to you, unlike him he never does. He also gave you some parts of his life that were shitty and he told you how he dealt with them, he gave you some tips on how to deal with anxiety and depression. You took them and said, "I will try it out, thanks, blueberry." You were going near the park. But he drove past it. "Uh, Ethan the park is that way." "Yeah, I know." "Then why aren't you going there." "No, but I have a better idea." "Oh ok...."

AN: Hello everyone I'm back with another chapter I'm going to write the next one also I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter it was really fun  making it and also thank you for voting and commenting on them I really appreciate them- Mel