12

Your P.O.V
You turned on your T.V and put on your youtube app. "So what do you want to watch?" "Oh I don't know whatever you would like." "Oh ok." You search around and found out that there is nothing that really interested you. "But there is not to watch." The clicking of your t.v remote fills the room for a bit. "Uh...." Eventually, you found something that sparked your interest. "How about we watch one of your videos!" "Um..sure why not." You put on (whatever your favorite video from him is) and silently watch.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Ethans P.O.V

Her laughter is like music to my ears. God,  I want her so badly. I hear her laughing again. I get up and sit where she was. I put my arm around her shoulder and laugh at whatever stupid thing that I did. She really does enjoy my videos. I wonder if she will enjoy this? I turned my head to her..."HEY GIYS IN GOING OUT FOR THE NIGHT AND I WILL COME BACK THE NEXT MORNING OK?!?!" "OK MOM!!!!!" Perfect. I place a kiss on her cheek and she starts to blush "Um Ethan what was that for?" "Oh nothing" She went back to watching the video. God...I went in front of her and started to push her down slightly. "Ethan?" "Shhhh you will enjoy this." When she was fully down on the floor I went in and started to kiss her neck. When I found her sweet spot I heard her slightly moan. I smile under her skin. I slide my arms under her shirt.

________________________________

Your P.O.V

What is he doing? "E-ethan what are you doing?" "Trust me you are going to enjoy it." You start to get nervous, I have never done this before. What is he going to do? He is going to hurt me. I hope not.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Ethans P.O.V

I trail up for her neck to her lips. I start to heavily kiss her. She eventually breaks away from the kiss for air. A small string of saliva keeps our tounges connected. I go back and kiss her neck again but this time I bite her. I hear her yelp in pain, that makes me more excited. I start to put up her shirt slightly and start to kiss her stomach leading down to her waist. Her breath starts to shorten and become sharper. I place my hand on her shorts waistline. "Have you done this before?" "No, I have not....." "Me neither."  I unbutton her shorts and pull them down. "Are you sure you want this?" "Um yes." She says a little unsure but I still processed.  I slid off her shorts and then, I hesitate, I don't know if I should or shouldn't. "Ethan, what's the matter?"

=============================

Your P.O.V

  "Ethan, what's the matter?"  "I just don't know if you want to or not. I can't just come to your house and start fucking you like this." "Ethan it's ok I do want this." You sat up and kissed him. "please I really do want this don't worry about it ok." "Ok." His smile is so hypnotic. He went over you again and started to kiss you again. You laid back down on the floor and he continued. He took off your shirt and stared at you. "What?" "Oh sorry, you are just so beautiful." He looked at you from top to bottom. "What about you." "What do you mean?" "You still have your clothes on and in half naked." Oh sorry." You say him take off your his shirt and was the best thing you ever saw. Hotter than you ex. Then he took off his pants. That's hot. He went back to kissing you, he eventually took off your underwear. You blush a really dark red. He grabbed your legs and spreads them.

AN: Cliffhanger (kinda) later on in the night in going to make the next part to this chapter I just wanted to be a bitch for fun so enjoy that.

Your P.O.V

He grabs your legs and spreads them. He went down and started to lick your core. You moan in pleasure. He inserts a finger in you. You moan slightly louder this time. Ethan went up and kissed you to silence your moan a bit. His finger was still in you. You still moan while he was kissing you. "Ethan~." You said when you two departed from the kiss. "Ahh~" He smiles at you. You arch your back in pleasure. He kissed your neck. "Ahh~ Ethan I'm gonna~~" You climaxed and he pulled out his fingers from inside you. He put his fingers in your mouth to taste yourself. "You taste so sweet." He said very huskily. You sucked on his fingers and tasted your sweet juices. He got up and took of his under wear and he lined him self up to your entrance. "This might hurt a bit." "Ok..." He put his member slowly in you. You wince in pain but after a while you start to fell the pleasure. "You can start moving now~" He starts to move in and out. You start to moan . "Ethan faster,harder~" "Beg for it." "Ethan please faster harder. I beg of you make me moan out your name." "That's right."  He  does as you commanded. The feeling of him pounding into you, the moans and the sound of  skin slapping. This is the best night of your life. You felt your stomach tighten. "Ethan...I'm gonna~Ahhhh!" You released. And the feeling of you doing sent Ethan to overtime the edge. He pulled out and released all over you.

AN: this was shit.... I'm so sorry