14

Ethan's P.O.V

Is he really here and what does he want. What does he want with my princess? I started walking downstairs and start pretending that I just woke up from my sleep. "* yawn* Good morning Y/N did you- oh why his he here." She got on my little scam of me pretending that I just woke up. "Oh good morning Ethan, and I honestly don't know why he is here." "I'm here Y/N because I want to be with you again, whinningI miss you, I love you, I loved the way that you made me feel, you made me feel safe. "You sound like a whining baby..." I said trying to act tough. But I heard her giggle which was nice to hear. "Y/N why his he here, he is way under your league, you deserve someone like me." "Are you just coming back to me because you have fucked those other bitches too much and you need someone else to use and throw away like trash... yeah that is not happening again.. plus on of your little hoes told me that you had a little dick so you can go fuck, oh and also Ethan has a better heart and dick than you, you're a disappointment...I never want you to come to my house ever again you hear that." He was speechless, I was too. She slammed the door in his face and she sighed. "well then that just happened."

====================================

Your P.O.V

"Well, that just happened." "Huh, yea I don't want to see his disgusting face ever again." You sighed again and went to the kitchen. "What do you want for breakfast?" "Oh, i usually don't eat brakfast." "Oh come on I can make you anything that you would like, it's totally fine with me." "Ok fine...um I would like some waffles, eggs, and bacon please lots of bacon." "You got it." You went over to the pantry and started to grab the ingreatents.

~small time skip cause in too lazy to write this out~

"Here you go." Awwww thanks so much." You placed his plate down and you went to the fridge and grabbed the orange juice. "Are you going to eat princess?" "No, I usually don't eat breakfast." "Oh come on eat something you need too, also do you have school today?" "Nope thank god." "Oh ok good I wanted to be with you all day truly." AWW" He smiled and you smiled back. He truly so fucking cute I'm so glad that I met him, he is my life savoir. You leaned in to kiss him but you heard the front door start to unlock and you backed away. "IM HOME MY CHILDREN!!!!" You laughed at your mom. She saw the both of you and she wiggled her eyebrows. "So Ethan inst my daughter an amazing wife." "She truly is I love her." You blushed."GUYS!!" "WAIT ARE YOU GUYS DATING NOW!!!!!!" "Yes." "OMG FINALLY!!!!" She ran to the both of you and hugged you both tighly. She is really happy that her daughter is finally very happy. "YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "OK, MOM WE GET IT YOU ARE HAPPY!" "I'm sorry, oh Y/N I'm going to give you this apartment I'm going to live with my boyfriend so I came here to give you the keys, I love you." She kisses you on the cheeks and leaves.

AN: Hello again for the second time I actually have a lot of ideas so I'm going to write the next chapter tonight hope you guys like them. love you all-mel
Oh also right now I'm like really tired so I have to post the next two chapters tomorrow it's currently 12:16 am right now so goodnight😊✌️