19

"Again Ethan you shouldn't have made me breakfast." You day with a smile. "Oh but I want too. I wanna make my princess feel like one. You deserve all the love and attention." You blush. 'Man, why am I so lucky to have him?' You thought to your self, you got up and went to the kitchen counter, watching him make breakfast. He noticed and made a funny face towards you. "Hey babe I will be right back I am going to take a shower." You say, adding, "Don't get any ideas of walking in on me and fucking me in the shower." He smirks and you quickly regretted saying that to him. 'Shit...' You went up to your room and pick up your (F/C) short and shorts with (F/C) underwear and went to the bathroom that was next to your room. You closed the door and locked it. Hoping that Ethan won't break open the door like how JD did to Veronica in heathers. You started to take off your clothes and turned on the water. When the water temperature was right you hopped in and started to watch your hair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ethan's POV.

'She has a lock pick around her somewhere. I just need to remember where it was.' "AHA! Found it." I giggled evilly, quietly walking up the stairs and went to the bathroom. I can hear her singing while washing herself. So many thoughts start to race in my mind on how she will enjoy this. I start to pick the lock and finally opened the door. I , again, quietly closed the door and undressed myself. She was washing her hair and I quickly went inside the shower with her. When she stopped washing her hair and saw me she jumped. "Hello princess." "ETHAN! What did I tell you!" "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Just enjoy this."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Wha-" You get cut off by Ethan pushing you back and kissing you passionately. You melt in the kiss, feeling his tongue lick your bottom lip. You let him in and he explores your mouth. You wrap your arms around his neck and your hands go up to his hair. He parts away from the kiss and he leaves small kisses starting from your jaw all the way down to your neck, he leaves small love bites and marks on your neck. Your breath starts to get heavy and you feel something poke your leg. You look down to see that it was his member. "You are getting hot and bothered already blueberry?" "It's just you are so beautiful and sound so..I can't explain it. I love you so much." You smile and grab his member moving you hand up and down. Hearing him groan and moan out of pleasure makes you even more turned on. You feel his hand moving towards your womanhood and he starts playing around with you, making you moan. He puts his head on your shoulders. You softly push him away and you go down in your knees, taking his length in your mouth. You movie your head up and down, you lightly moan making vibrations that send chills up his spin. "(Y/N)~" You move your head a little faster. "Oh~ (Y/N)~. You are so good at this.~"

AN: GUESS WHOS BACK! BAVK AGAIN! MEL IS BACK! TELL A FRIEND! Hello again guys! God, I missed you all. The funny thing is I came back with a smut that I will continue in another chapter. I can't wait to se all the loving comment from you guys again. Seeing all the support from the last Authors Note that I did really made me happy. I also can't sleep so.....and I have school tomorrow.......- MEL (also I am pansexual.)