7

~~The next morning~~

Your P.O.V

You woke up hearing some soft snores. You open your eyes to see Ethan right in front of you just inches away. You backed up a little and then realized that his arms are wrapped around your waist. You blushed a bright red. He then started to get closer and closer. "Um Ethan I think it's time to wake up." He opened his eyes and met with yours. "Oh...um...Good morning." "Good morning Ethan." He retracted his arm away from your waist. He blushed a dark red as well. "Um Ethan.." "Yes..??" "Can you please get out I have to change for school..." "Oh yea sure." He gets up and walks out of the room. You start to look through your closet and pick out some nice clothes. A black tank top with black skinny jeans and a grey cardigan. You heard a knock. "Can I come in??" "Yea Ethan." He walked in and blushes while you were brushing your hair. "What?" "Nothing." You put on your shoes and grabbed your book bag and went downstairs. Your mom offered breakfast but your turned it down. Ethan offered you a ride to school and you accepted.

~time skip to the school~

"Thank you Ethan." "No problem have fun at school." "Yea that won't happen." You waved goodbye and closed the door. Another day in hell ugh. Right when you finished that thought your ex best friend came up to you.

Hey guys I'm not dead I'm so sorry that I stopped writing I had no ideas and I'm sorry this one is so short-Mel👽