4

Your P.O.V

You started to realized how late it was getting. You yawned. "You tired." "Yea a little but it's fun talking to you here let's stay for a while." You guys talked for a few more hours. You heard a similar voice talk to the cashier. "Oh no." "What's wrong, you ok." "No.." "What's the matter then." "Yea Y/N what's the matter." "Leave us alone." "Oh so who's this Y/N." "The names Ethan now stop harassing her and leave her alone." He said getting up the seat.
————————————————————————
Ethan's P.O.V

"Oh what are you going to do little pimple monster." "Oh you are going to see." He pushed your ex and was about to punch him---"Ethan stop." He put his fist down. "Come on Y/N let's go home." He stared back at him, giving him a look of hatred. He opened the passenger door of the car for you. "Thanks." He saw you smile and he smiled back at you. "Your welcome." "Ethan thank you so much for standing up to him, he is such a dickbag I never thought he would be like this." "Hey no problem I will keep you safe from any harm." He smiled while looking at the road. I promise you I will. "Thank you Ethan." You smiled and you lied back into your seat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V

I'm so glad Ethan was there with me in that coffee shop. He's my hero. You started to hum a song while Ethan drove back to your house. "Hey wanna come over to my place." "Yea sure." "WOOOOO!!" You laughed and told him to focus on driving.

~small time skip~

You guys arrived at Ethan's home. He opens the door and gestures you to go in inside. "Why thank you my good man." You said in a weird British accent. "Your welcome my lady." He said back with the same accent. You both giggled and you started to explore his home. "What a nice house you have." "Thank you but you haven't seen the best room yet." "What room is that?" "My recording room. Where I make my YouTube videos." When you heard youtube you remembered that you had found Ethan's channel. He was actually very funny you quite enjoyed his channel. "Oh yea I actually found your channel." His face lit up with happiness and excitement. "Really!!" "Yep, I really love your channel it's great. And you are very funny and sweet to all of your subscribers." "Aww thanks." He stared blushing. "No problem." You smiled. "So what do you want to do Y/N." "I don't know, um... maybe play a game or something." "Reddit 50/50." "Ethan no I'm not doing that." "Oh come on Y/N." "Fine....."

~small time skip~

You clicked on the link and something nice popped up. "Oh thank god." "I'm about to throw up, I can't anymore." "Oh come on Ethan one more." He sighed loudly and agreed. You smiled and started reading what the link said. "Oh no that's not good, I swear if I throw up it's your fault Y/N." "Oh come on how bad can it be...." You regretted that statement when the image popped up. "Oh my god." He got up and ran to the bathroom. "That's so gross." You exited out of the page and went to Ethan. "You ok there blueberry." "I'm about to throw up, does that sound like I'm ok." "No." You giggled a bit. You got a text from your mom saying that you should probably go back home now. You told Ethan and he offered to walk you home. You accepted and you both walked and talked through the short journey to your lovely home.

AN: so what you guys think sorry for the late upload I am very sick and I slept through the whole day
-Mel👽