6

Ethan's P.O.V

Sleep over???? At Y/N house?!?!? This is going to be great!!!! "Should I get some clothes?" "Don't worry Ethan my mom has extra clothes." "Oh ok." She walks over to her radio and puts on another song that I'm guessing it's from Panic! At the disco. "We've waited so damn long, we're so sick and tired. I won't leave any doubt or stone unturned. I've got a collar full of chemistry from your company. So maybe tonight I'll be the libertine." She gets up and starts to dance and sing. "Oh show me your love,(your love), your love, (your love). Gimme more but it's not enough (your love). Show me your love (your love) your love (your love). 'Cause there's no time for second guesses I don't wanna know. If you're going to be the death of me, that's how I wanna go!" She pointed at me and I started blushing. She grabbed my hand and we started dancing. "Come Blueberry lose it." She smiled and started laughing. "Ok fine." I smile and start dancing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V

We both danced until he can't breath anymore. We were both sweating. "Ima take a shower I will be back blueberry." "Ok Y/N." I grabbed my black tank top and some pj short shorts that I have. I also grabbed my towel. I went to the bath and started the water. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair and again starting singing. I washed the rest of me and hopped out of the shower. I dried my hair and my body and got dressed. I brushed my teeth and head back up to my room. "Blue I'm back." "BOO!" I screamed and tackled Ethan. "Don't do that!!!" "Ok ok I'm sorry I'm sorry." You stopped hitting him and got off of him. "Bad blueberry." "I said I'm sorry." "Yea whatever." You stuck you tongue out. He lightly hit your arm. You turned on you Xbox and started playing Life is strange.

~small time skip~

You yawned. You laid back onto your bed and closed your eyes. Ethan looked up from his phone. "You tired?" "Yea." "Me too. Where do I sleep." "We can share a bed if you want." "Um sure I guess." "Ok." You got up and turned off your Xbox and laid down on one side of the bed. Ethan laid next to you. You started blushing. You fell asleep but then you felt a pair of strong arms hold your waist. You got nervous but then you calmed down into his arms. You missed the feeling of someone holding you like that. But that memory will always ruin the feeling for you. Hopefully Ethan will take that memory and throw it in the garage and make a new one that you will love and enjoy of the rest of your life. Maybe you two will enjoy this feeling for the rest of your lives. I hope he is the right one for me.

An: Hey guys hope you enjoyed this short chapter and I feel even worse than yesterday so that's great.

-Mel👽