(Rewritten)Unveiling part 1

Hey guys I'm back with the next part of the story just wanted to let you know if you are familiar with Jack Savage he will be featured in this chapter but he's not an agent he is a successful entrepreneur things are about heated lol hope you enjoy.

It was 7 o'clock in the morning. The sunrise wakes Judy. She looks up and notices that Nick was still asleep. She leans over to him and, upon his cheek, left and "Mwah".

You missed, Fluff," Nick snickered with his eyes still closed.

Judy giggled because of the surprise kiss. "Did I miss? Yes... yes, I did." She crawled up on top of him and gave him a slow, passionate kiss. She broke away after a moment. Nick slowly opened his eyes, giving her a sly look.
"You enjoyed that, didn't you," Judy seductively teased him?

"Oh, Carrots... You know I do every time we kiss. I feel like I can fly," he flirtatiously jokes with a grin. "Sooo? Can I get more of your lovely kisses?"

Judy smirked, "Oooh. You want mooore, do ya?"

"Come on. You know I never liked showing how you get to me," he fights with a lazy stare?
Judy rose a brow, batting her big and gentle, purple eyes.
Nick paused, wide eyed and swooned by the hot look. He moans, "Yes, please!?"

Judy giggles and leaned in for another kiss. A smug look appears upon her face. "Well, too bad. You're just gonna have to get your sexy ass up, so we can get ready to see my parents!" Judy slipped away from Nick's grasp, hopped out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

Nick sighs, stuck with a rock on his stomach. This is going to be an interesting two day vacation. As He rolled out of bed, he took a moment to gather his thoughts about divulging the proposal to Judy's parents. He covers his eyes."Ok." Nick looks up, listlessly, trying to release himself from stress. "It's a good thing we packed last night," he hollers over the sound of the shower so Judy could hear him!

"See? I told you it would be easier to organize! Now we have some extra time before we leave...sooo, Nick! What did we agree on?"

"I'm not saying it."

"Niiick!"

"Alright! Fine. I admit... you are a... smart bunny. You were right I will listen to you more."

"Yes, I win, " Judy cackles in the shower! Her infectious laughter make Nick simper lovingly. "What do you what to do with our extra time?"

Nick thought about something mischievous and cracks a devilish grin. "Carrots? You know it's a bad idea to ask me that..But since you really want to know, how about we..."

"We what? What is it? Nick what's your idea? Niiick?" It was really quiet. Oh, no. What's he doing now? "Nick," Judy's voice nervously cracks? "Did you leave the room? Hmm. I GUESS I WILL JUST GO BACK TO SHOWERING!" KNOCK, Knock, Knock! The door creaks open. The body-wash bottle sqeaks out of Judy's paw. She is frozen, staring at the direction of the door.

" Hey there, Fluff," Nick leans against the wall, in nothing but a towel only.
"Nice cotton tail," Nick flirts with a wink.

Look at all those muscles. Judy's tail wiggles with the same rhythm as her nose. She jerks out of the trance to get her moxie back. "W-where did you go?" She lifts her nose up with attitude. "I know you heard me calling you. Don't say you didn't because our room is connected to this bathroom."

"Don't play Officer Toot-Toot. I can see right through you." He paces himself towards Judy. Judy find the lustrous look in his eyes. "I was only distracted by that cute, widdle face you make when we..." Nick whispers something in Judy's ear. Judy melts, noticing his wagging tail. "You dirty Fox," She swoons and giggles.
"Aw, you're so slow, you're gorgeous " Nick chuckles.

Judy playfully pushes him away, "Mr. Wilde, there isn't room for two."
Nick gave Judy a look... and then started tickling her.

"Oh, really."

"No! No, there isn't," She guffaws.

"Yes, there is."Nick cups Judy's chin with his paw and kisses her until she melts in his arms.

Meanwhile, in a fancy garage, somewhere in the distance, a bunny stood by his Slyther, red sports car with a nasty spiked tongue decor.
In a low-pitch voice, he mumbles, "That's the last of my things." The bunny wipes the sweat off his brow. "Look out, Bunnyburrow. Jack Savage... is coming back to town." Jack slips on his pitch black sunglasses. A smile reaches from cheek to cheek. He sighs, pulling out an old photo of him with Judy. "I'm going to fix things between us, My Sweet Bunny-boo, My Judy. I've missed you for so long. Oh, how I regret making fun of your prosperous dreams. I'll win you back if it's the last thing I do. I'd kill for the chance." He make-out with the picture of Judy.

A calm, mannerly bunny butler is behind Jack. "Sir, did you want to bring you're Judy pillow as well?"

"What?! No! Go put that back in my calming room."

"Yes, sir." The butler bows and then exits.

Jack shakes he head. He gets into his car, speeding away, to pay Judy's parents a visit.

Judy and Nick, are in the midst of driving down to Bunnyburrow. Nick was stuck on all the possible scenarios that could happen on the trip.

"Nick?" Judy caresses his free paw.

"Huh? Yeah, Carrots? What's up?"

"Look, I know this may be hard to explain our engagement to them, but no matter what they say, do, or how they feel... remember I am the one who said, 'yes,' to you and only you. That's the only thing that should matter. I love you much more than you know."

Nick's sweet smile beams. "That means a lot to me, Judy. Just knowing that makes me feel better about all of this."

Abruptly, Judy gets a call from her mom. "Hey, Mom. Nicky and I are about forty-five minutes away. We will be there with you guys soon."

Nick chuckles at her for what she called him for the thousandth time.

"Oh! T-That's great, Bun-bun, but I have something to tell you." Judy notices that her mother looks fretful.

"What is it? Did something happen?"
Nick's ears flickers and he slowly frowns.

"No! No... but I..." Bonnie makes a side comment, "I think something will happen when you get here."

"Mom, speak up. I can't understand you. What's going on?" Judy knew well that she could hear her mother but playing along would get her to talk.

"Sweetie." Bonnies sighs... "It's Jack Savage. He's back."

"What!!"

BUUURRRN! "Watch it, Hooligans!"
Nick's wide eyed as a pick-up truck zooms by. He slowly smiles to Judy. Judy's not in the mood, but pissed and afraid.

And going to leave it right here until next time lol hope your enjoying the story try to get them out as fast as I can start writing at work so trying my best here and also I'm changing the way it set up so the word's won't be all together ...so let me know how you like it so far until next time bye....oh ps if it seems short I'm sorry I'm still new to this.