(Patch)New Assignment part 2

W-wait Jack savage is funding your campaign Nick said in disbelief.

Absoloodylutely, she said with a smile. He's been a huge help given me means to supply hospital with new updated medical equipment, fixing up run-down schools, and now we're on to my next project building a homeless shelter for the homeless.

Oh...well I must say that is very generous of you Ms. Potter, Judy says.

Generous indeed, Jack said as he entered the conference room. And just as your other accomplishments you've done for the city you have my full support.

Ah Mr. Savage how are you this fine morning. She said with a smile.

Jack side glances at Judy before answering. Yes fine indeed Ms. Potter. Then turns to chief Bogo and the others.

Chief Bogo it is nice to finally to meet you.

Yes nice to make your acquaintance Mr. Savage and thank you for your amazing donation to the ZPD Fund foundation.

Oh, think nothing of it just making sure our mammals in blue are staying well-equipped, he said then turning to Judy. Judy it's nice to see you again, he said with a grin.

Yes...good to see you Mr. savage, Judy said trying to stay professional.

Nick clears his throat.

Oh, yes...wild was it…nice…to see you again, he said quickly. Anyway Ms. Buck.

Yes sir.

Please if you will how is Ms. Potter's schedule looking.

(I got lazy thinking of this part)...and lasting she has Dinner with Ms. Blanco.

Wait...did you just say Blanco...as in Jackie Blanco, Nick said getting everyone's attention.

Yes…is there a problem Mr. Wilde, Ms. Potter asked.

Nick? Judy said.

No…its nothing its just that I haven't heard her name in 4 years.

Alright then well I guess it's a good time to end this little meeting. Judy Hopps… Nicholas Wilde I'll have Jessica send over my information to you and it's will give you time to get your things together to move in.

Nick and Judy both exchange a look.

I'm sorry move in...into where exactly, Judy said confused.

Into my home...temporarily of course.

Ms. Potter…what are you getting at here. Jack said as his left eye twitched.

For my protection of course if there going to protect me they need to be with me 24/7. Now I'll be on my way then. Until we meet again my guardian angels.

Please let me walk you both out, chief Bogo said opening the door.

As soon as they left Nick turns to face Jack. Well fluff its pretty convenient we meet our friend stripes here again. He said with a grin.

Is everything a joke to you. Jack said clearly annoyed but keeping his composure.

Oh, well you tell me I am talking to one. He said still with a grin.

Why you piece of shi-, he started to said taking a step toward Nick but was quickly stopped as Judy stepped in.

Stop it right there Jack...and Nick don't stir anything up we're on the clock and it's way to early for mess.

Nick just shrugs and grins.

This is sad really having Judy fighting your battles for you, Jack says as he fixes his tie. Didn't realize how much of coward you were.

In an instant Nick cut his eyes towards Jack with no expression.

Jack, she said with frustration. If I were you and I'm glad I'm not I would watch what I say...and Nick come on you know as well as I do we don't have any time for this we have a job to do.

Nick sighs, yeah…your right carrots...let's get to it then. Nick gave Jack a motionless stare then turned for door to leave.

Before Judy followed Nick out the door she turns toward Jack. Hey Jack just to inform you about Nick...my fiancé...is no coward and in fact if it weren't for me he would have done you worse than a busted lip like before. She said giving the same look Nick gave him. If any case it looks like we will see more of each other so here's some advice behavior yourself, she said as she left the room.

That's not...that's not my Judy that look on her face…it was same as his that bastard has corrupted, tainted, poisoned my Judy...oh just you wait fox. He said with the scowl.

Meanwhile, ~~~

So…carrots what do you think about this case.

I think our wedding planning is going to be on hold. She said pouting.

Yeah, them the brakes hehe...look come on carrots the quicker we solve this the quicker we can get back to planning.

Judy sighs, yeah I know.

Or we could always give the case to someone else we don't have to do it.

Nick you can't be serious… Of course, we should do it.

Should we?

Yes?

Ok…but must we?

Nick, she said little annoyed

Ok we must…we must! Nick then sighs as he sits at his desk.

It was quite for moment until Judy decided to break it. So who's this Jackie Blanco?

Well to answer your question with another question...why can't I hide everything from you like I used to. He said pointing to Judy.

She giggles well that's an easy one you let me know you to well and vice versa.

Nick smile then sighs... Jackie Blanco just like Mr. Big is a Mafia Crime Boss. She resides in the Sahara Square she runs the Palm Tree Casino.

Oh, how do you know her?

You forget I know everyone and if I'm honest my relationship with her back then was better than with Mr. Big.

How's that?

Nick laughs as he scratches his chin, I made her a lot of money con artist remember.

Ex con, she said glaring at nick.

Yeah, ex con.

Judy sighs. In any case I should give my mom a call and fill her in. I'll meet you out front to start our patrols after I'm done ok.

Sure carrots, Nick says as he headed out of their office they shared.

Well this is going to suck. She said calling her mom.

Hello there Judy.

Heeey mom.

And we end it here see you guys next time.