(Patch) Wedding Planning

6:30 A.M. Morning ~~~~

"Morning honey... Morning kids," Stu said as he walks into the kitchen.

"Morning dad," all the young bunnies say in unison.

"Morning Stu," Bonnie says as she gives him a kiss on the cheek. "Your breakfast is next to the newspaper on the table."

"Oh, thanks hon....hey where's Nick and Judy are they still sleeping."

"Oh, ...mm I think they're still sleeping maybe.... Ann sweetie can you go fetch your sister and Nick for me tell them it's time for breakfast."

"Ok mom," she said as she skipped away.

"So... I'm guessing by your smile dear your raring to go on the wedding planning today," Stu says as he pulls his eyes back to his newspaper.

"Oh, very much I have a few ideas and some suggestions," Bonnie squeals with joy. "Oh, I wish Judy and Nick would get a move on."

Moments later ~~~~

(Knock...knock...knock) "Judy mom said it's time to get up breakfast is ready down stairs."

Not a moment later Judy opens her door. Judy yawns saying, "Morning Ann...tell mom Nick and I will be down in a few."

"Okay...mm Judy can I ask a question?"

As Judy Starches arms said Judy, "Sure...what is it Ann?"

"Why are you wearing Nicks shirt?"

"Huh, ...what are yo- Ooh My Gosh," Judy see that in fact she's wearing nicks shirt and its slowly slipping from her shoulder.

"A... Ann...this is uh pajamas...yes that's it pajamas." Judy says a little panic.

"Oh!...ok cool, but you two should hurry before all the foods gone." Ann then leaves with a spring in her step.

"Nick...nick it's time to get up." Judy said as she shacks him.

"Mmhm... Five more minutes whiskers."

"Nick," Judy whines as she climbs on top of him. "Come on Nick my family is waiting with breakfast...are you going to be like this every weekend when were married."

"Carrots come on can you really blame me.we work a 12-hour shift Monday through Friday...so forgive if I'm lazy and want to sleep in sweetheart."

"Oh, ...well I can't blame you, but we're at my parents so please just push a bit harder...please for me Nicky." Judy says with big eyes.

"Ehhh with the face and the eyes," Nick says as he covers his face. "Alright... Alright carrots I'll get up."

"That's my handsome fox," she says as she pets his head.

"Yeah, ...yeah....so can I have it back."

"Huh...have what back?"

Nick points to her body, "My shirt of course," Nick said with a smirk.

"What!?...No my shirt," Judy says as she began to pout.

"What? How does that make any sense fluff?"

"Don't sweat the small stuff just get ready and head down stairs."

~~~ A few moments later

"Hey good morning sweetie grab a seat I'll bring you a plate."

"Morning mom, and thanks."

"Hey...where's Hollywood, Bun-Bun he didn't come down with you?"

"Nicky, just needed to take a quick shower."

"Oh, ok while he's doing that we can go ahead and get a move on with the wedding Arrangements."

"Awe mom I know your excited but nick and I are a team and both of us needs to make a decision together on our wedding."

Bonnie sighs as she Places her paws on her hips, "Okay fine you have a valid point."

"Thanks mom. Eh where are you going?" Judy said looking concerned.

Bonnie stops in front of the stairs, "NICHOLAS WILDE!!"

"Mom what are doing!?"

"Nicholas Wilde if you're not down here in the next five minutes or less I will personally come up there and drag you by the tail down the stairs!"

"Mom!? What has gotten into you?" Judy says as she stands up from the table.

"I'm sorry Judy but I have a job to do and to do my job as you stated it I need both parties present."

"Oh mom," she pleaded. "Nick will be down when he's done in the shower."

Bonnie looked at her daughter sternly but in seconds her expression softened, "Alright fine you win we will wait for your Nicky," she said with a teasing tone.

As Bonnie returns to the kitchen Judy looks concern for her mother who has a pout on her face. "Tell you what mom how about you give me a summary of what you have so far and when Nick comes you can start explaining them further."

Instant there was a high-pitch Screech coming from her mother, "Oh yes thank you let's go right now to my office."

"You have an office?" Judy said surprised.

"Oh, yes of course after your older Brothers & Sisters weddings I planned just about every bunny in Bunnyburrow came to me, so I thought it would be more professional to have an office."

"Sweet cheese and crackers mom I knew you were getting business but most of Bunnyburrow."

"Oh, yes but at the end of the day its just a hobby I'm very passionate about."

"That's really amazing mom," Judy said proudly.

"Alright here we are."

~~~ Shortly After

"Ah Nick my boy there you are just in time there's breakfast for you on counter and if I were you eat on the way Bonnie's not going to be patient for long."

"Huh,...wait...what... where is everyone?" Nick said a bit confused.

"Oh...well it is the weekend so most of the kids are off playing in their rooms or outside and few of the older ones are split off in nursery or in the fields getting a head start on their work which is where I'm headed at this moment....oh and Bonnie and Judy are in her office getting a little of a head start on the wedding Arrangements."

"Oh...okay where is her office?"

"Oh, right...right it's uh through the living room take a left next to the hall closet then go straight then you want to take a right and take another left and then take one right and it should be at the end of the hall on your left but if you see a door with the letters H.R. on it you've gone to far."

"Wait wh-,"was all nick could get out but was to late Stu had already left out the back door.

Nick sighs as he starts walking and pulls out his phone...after a few seconds, "Hey sweetie where... is your mom's office."

Ok hello there its been awhile I know sorry but I've been going some things but hey who doesn't the plan was to put up three chapters in an instant but that's not how the plans going the other two are not where I want them to be so it's going to some time before they come out but it's not going to take long like this chapter so please bear with me until next time.