( Rewritten) The K Word

Soon after Nick's and Judy's private moment was interrupted, dinner time occured.

"Wow... Bonnie, this is delicious. What is this called again?"

"Carrot cake crepes with cream cheese filling! And to top it all off, as you can tell, is blueberry sauce! It's a new recipe I'm trying out I'm glad you like it."

"Like it? No, I love it! Never thought I would enjoy the taste of carrots."

Judy snickered to herself.

"What is it Judy? What's so funny," Stu asked.

"Oh, it's nothing, Dad, just remembered something is all."

"Oh, well, alright then. Have you two picked a date yet?"

"Sir," Nick's voice cracked, as he stopped eating and the yellow crumb on his face fell.

"Oh, yes! That's right. Have you picked a date for your wedding?" Bonnie bounced in her seat. "Oooh, and where you're going to have it?"

"Umm, we haven't really gotten around to planning it yet. I-It's been a busy time at work." Frowning, Judy rested a paw on her chin.

Nick sighs, "Yeah..." He perks up and looks at Judy. "But it's starting to calm down now so we should take this opportunity while we have it."

Slowly, Judy rises, appreciating the idea. "You have point. I guess we can get with a wedding planner to start," She happily agreed. A wide smile appeared upon her face and Nick's.

"Well, say no more! Your wedding planner is sitting riiight heeere," Bonnie sang! She leans closer toward them with excitement in her eyes.

Nick tensed up. "Wait, what?"

"Oooh! Yeah, that's right! Nick. My mom, aside from working on the farm, is a licensed wedding planner. She planned a few of my brothers' and sisters' weddings and they were sooo beautiful." Judy fluttered her eyes at Nick and fists over her chest.

"Oh, really," Nick puzzled, rubbing his chin and thinking it would save them money.

"Yes!" Judy turned to Bonnie. "Mom, it would mean the world to me if you would help us with the wedding."

"I would be more than happy to help; there's no question." Bonnie looked at the clock on the wall. "Oh, it's getting late." She stood up, taking her plate from the table. "Let's talk about this more tomorrow."

"Sure! Of course!" Judy nodded, nearly watching her mother leave.

"May I give you hand with the dishes, Bonnie," Nick offered as he stood up too?

"Aw, that would be lov..." Bonnie barely replied from being cut off by Judy.

"No, no. Dad can help, right?" Judy requested with her batting eyes toward her dad and while trying to pull Nick out of the room.

Bonnie waved a hand downward. "Oh, but I wouldn't mind if Ni-."

"Please? Nick, plus I have things I really need to discuss with you," Judy said as she led him upstairs to her room.

"Well, goodnight," Bonnie quick shouted?

"Finally," Judy whispered as she locked the door behind her!

Nick asked in her ear, "Eh, carrots what are we discussing?"

"Ugh, you dumb fox." She brings him into her arms to tango and heavily seal their lips together passionately.
The shocked Nick was stunned but then closed his eyes and wrapped his hands around Judy's waist. They are lost in a paradise of kisses, one after another. Nick didn't even realize when Judy took his paw and slid it down into her pants. Judy broke the kiss, a finger over his lips, and then stared into Nick eyes.
"That..." She breathed to him. "You feel that, my foxy?"