(Patch)A.I.A

For those who are Curious A.I.A stands for animal intelligent agency I would have put M.I.A for mammal intelligence but that stands for a missing in action soooo yeah. Enjoy!!!

The Rainforest District~~~

"Well here we are."

(Whistling) "This is some house she's got. Nick said as he exits their car. And to think will be living here for the foreseeable future."

"I'll admit it's a nice place but I prefer we get this done as quickly as we can." Judy says as she sized up the house.

"Patients fluff with a case like this we're going to have to be careful."

"I know that nick I just... I just." Judy sighed as she's caressing her engagement ring.

"Come now carrots don't make that face I know how you feel but this is our job."

"No nick you don't know how I feel you're a guy."

"What!? What's that suppose to mean."

"Well beca-"

"Ahh! Ms. Hopps Mr. Wilde welcome. I hope you didn't have any trouble getting here."

"Oh, not at all the directions were easy to follow Ms. Potter." Judy said enthusiastically.

"Excellent…excellent now come on in no need to be collywobbles."

After nick and Judy shared a look of confusion of what she just called them they entered her home.

"Wow! You have such a traditional home." Judy said politely.

"Oh, why thank you love. I've already had both of your rooms prepared. Steven… Patrick!" She shouted down a hallway.

In a few seconds two red pandas showed up very well-dressed and groomed.

"Yes Ms. Potter how may we be of service."

"Would you two be dears and take the officers belongings to their rooms please."

"Oh, you don't-"

"But of course Ms. Potter right away." Patrick said cut Judy off.

"Right this way if you please." Steven said gesturing for Nick and Judy to follow him and Patrick.

"When you two get settled meet me in my study, so we can discuss matters to move forward I'll have refreshments prepared I hope you like tea."

"Actually...umm Judy why don't you go on ahead with Ms. Potter, I what to get a head start on getting this place secure."

"Oh? Are you sure you'll be fine to do it by yourself."

"Yee of little faith."

Somewhere else ~~~

Knock* knock*

"Edd whatever it is better be good that you have to disturb my work."

As the door opens an Armadillo with glasses walks in. "How did you know it was me. There's like fifty other agents that work in this building."

"Its simple really Edd." She said still doing paperwork.

"Oh, what? Do you have powers that let you see through doors?" He said sarcastically as he adjusted his glasses.

"Watch it smartass,"she said giving him a quick glare. "What I have isn't a power per se more of a skill really," she places her pin down on the desk. Observation Edd.

"Kell that's one of the major skills you need to work in the A.I.A."

"Well you see Edd my observation is on a different level from any other agent in this building including you. For example, I knew it was you at my door, because you're the only mammal I know that would knock twice before you enter a room."

"Huh? You knew it was me because I knocked." He said overlooking his glasses.

"I see you're confused let me explain." She said with a smile hopping down from her chair. But before she could explain her desk phone started to ring.

"Animal Intelligent Agency Ms. Moon speaking...wait slow down....are you sure…yes I can be on the next plane to Zootopia, thank you for the information."

"Kell…you ok…you got this look on your face like your pi-. Hey!? Kell where you're going?"

"Edd send word to Danny and Cassandra tell them to meet me in Mr. Essmans office."

"Wait the boss…wait what's going on? What was that call about that's got you so hyperactive."

"He's back edd...Dre has resurfaced and some of his crew mates have been spotted in Zootopia...and when Dre and his lackeys are around their always tend to be bodies that piles up."

I know that this is short and it's been awhile but like any other writer's things  Tend to get in the way so I'm sorry for the whole up I'm gonna come back strong