(Patch)Pleasure before Business

Warning this chapter contains sexual content please be advised read at your own risk. You have been warned.

Now at Nick and Judy's apartment

Mom....yes I know but....mom it's my job...you think I what to delay this...yes I understand that but can you....(sighs)...okay I'm hanging up now mom love you bye. Ugh finally, she says as she throws herself onto the couch.

Well that sounded pleasant. Nick said coming from their bedroom.

Don't you dare start Nick. She said without looking at him. That was the fifth time my mother has called me today... I love her but she is becoming a headache.

And here I thought the bride to be is the one who turns into bridezilla. He said sitting down next to her.

You joke but I'm beginning to think its true but with her instead of me.

Nick laughs softly. So this case we've got how do you think we should handle it.

Judy pulls her head up to rest on Nick's lap. I don't know...for the first time in a while I don't have any idea how this will work. I've never guarded someone before plus having to solve a case at the same time and Jack! This is...just so frustrating now that I'm really thinking about it.

Its overwhelming I get it.

More like I'm overwhelmed how do you do it sweetie.

What do you mean?

I mean like I know you don't let anyone see that they get to you but how do you deal with it all.

Well let me ask you this. How does freaking out and complaining about it help the situation?

Judy sighs as she lays out on Nick's lap.

Also, unlike someone I don't rush into just about everything.

Hey! Judy said smiling up at nick.

You can't let what's been thrown at you consume you. You need to relax...you especially fluff.

Judy sighs. Relax huh...and how do I go about doing that?...how do I relax before something like th- nick!!

Before, Judy could finish Nick started to massage her ears. Well...there are many ways of relaxing, but for you, I think starting out like this is a good start. Nick said grinning ear to ear.

Nick w-w-wait not my ears. Judy said clinching onto nick. Nick y-you know how m-my ears are. She said as she bit her lower lip.

Oh, I'm sorry fluff...should I stop doing...this. Nick said as he starts to nibble on the tip of her left ear.

Ye-...mmhm... I-I...swe-sweet cheese and crackers. Judy lets another gasp escape her mouth.

Nick's gentle starts to squeeze Judy's ass. Enjoying yourself carrots. Nick said with a lustful stare.

Don't be so coy with me you're enjoying yourself I can tell by your friend here. Judy said as she starts to rub Nicks bulge coming from his pants.

Well how could I not enjoy my sexy little bunny...but this was for you to relax. Nick said as his fingers goes down between her legs.

Oh, who said we both can't relax. She said as she pulls her pants down without moving much from Nick's lap. Also, I would prefer your more direct touch from you down there.

You sly sexy bunny. Nick said as he went back to continue to play with Judy's flower.

A moan escapes from Judy. And you're a sexy sly fox. She says as she pulls out Nick's member. Mhmmmhm
Nick shouldn't... m hmm shouldn't we take this to the bedroom. She said as she continued to suck on Nick's member.

Mmhm...ugh we could but come on fluff...take a walk on the wild side.

A few moments later ~~~~

Yes...yes...ooooooh I really n-needed this. Ahh, a-are you bigger than n- normal? Judy said leaning over the couches arm.

Slow and steady wins the race my bunny, Nick said as he goes in and out of her slowly but strongly.

Nick don't be teasing me, she said looking back at him. You're bunny is hungry for you...so f-fuck me mmhm fuck me Nick.

With a grin now on his face Nick began to go faster.

Ohhhh just like that ahhh....just like that. She said as she bit her lower lip.

Meanwhile, a block away in a van ~

How long do you think this job is going to take Joe. He said as he stares out the window.

Wow, not even a complete 48 hours and you're already complaining Eddie. Joe said as he reads a book. Learn to be patient.

Oh, my spirits this coming from the bear whom is quick to get into fight. You're the older brother here ain't you supposed to set an example for me.

And that's exactly what I'm doing by being patient. So follow my example read a book or something. And quite using the spirits in vain!

Eddie sighs. Whatever happens tomorrow better be good.

Back to Judy and Nick ~~~

I think...after this...were going to need a new couch. Judy said short of breath.

Don't worry about that sweetheart just enjoy yourself. Nick said as he bites on her neck.

Oh, my gosh!...you c-can bite harder if you want. Judy said tearing up a bit.

Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you Judy.

It's okay I trust you I know you won't hurt me on purpose...besides it felt kinda good.

As Nick bites Judy's neck she tightened her legs around his waist. Ahn...your knot is- its...its h-hitting my...oh-nnaha!

J-Judy I'm gonna-.

Give it to me Nick give me ever last drop... Ahhh its overwhelming. I-it's so warm... I love you... I love you so much Nick.

Haha, so carrots you feel more relaxed now.

Shut up and just hold me you dumb Fox.

Haha, I love you too.

Weeell this chapter was umm...yeah that was something to write personally I feel like this is not my best chapter at all but I think to me it felt forced apparently I wasn't comfortable enough to write smut so it was kinda weird for me and it took forever. I know some people don't care for smut or just tired of it but hey you don't have to read. Now back on track for my other chapters I already have ideas but its gonna...idk but I promise new chapters will be out soon later.