(Patch) Strange Feeling

After a whole day of going over the wedding planning it was time for Judy and Nick to head back to Zootopia because they had work.

"It was great to see you guys,"Judy says as she hugs her parents.

"Of course Judy you should do it more often," Bonnie said teasing.

"Your mothers right Judy we know you can get busy with your work but try to make time for your family," Stu said as he places his paw on her shoulder.

"I promise you guys I'll do better."

"We should get on our way carrots got to beat the traffic." Nick said walking up to the group.

"Alright hon."

"Well Bonnie… Stu it was great to see you guys again," he says as he raises his paw for handshake.

"Son we're going to be family so get used to hugs," Stu said as he pulled Nick into a hug.

Judy and Bonnie just laugh at what was happening with the two. Alright dad let him go.

"Alright hehehe…you two be safe."

"We will dad."

"Oh, Judy, remember to call me after you talk with your boss. We need to start on more preparations."

"Yes mom I know I'll call you… I love you guys bye," she said as they pull off.

"Alright we're alone now so talk."

"Umm, what?"

"Nick we've known each other for two years one as best friends and other as boyfriend and girlfriend and now we're engaged to be married and do you think all that time I wouldn't pick up when something is on your mind."

"I don't know what to tell you carrots."

"Nick," she said a bit annoyed, "back in my mom's office you weren't actually in there for a good minute...something was bothering you…just tell me you know you can…no secrets."

"Judy I don't think it's anything...it's just... I got a feeling something was wrong or something bad is going to happen… It's one of my feelings I get back when I was a con artist."

"Are you sure?" She said with her ears down.

"What do you mean?"

"Like is us getting married. Is that the cause of that bad feeling." Judy said sounding sad.

"What!.. Judy of course not I wouldn't change a thing I chose to marry you because I love you…more than anything."

"Good then…you pass." She said with a big smile on her face.

"Pass? Really carrots." He said slightly laughing.

"Yup so there shouldn't be any bad feeling in that head of yours."

"Sly Bunny."

"Dumb Fox." She said as she sticks her tongue out at Nick.

~~~ One Long Drive Later

"Ahhh…home sweat home Nick," said as he opened and walked into his and Judy apartment.

"Hey you hungry," Judy asked as they wear putting their clothes and things away.

"I could eat what do you have in mind. "

"I don't know yet but I'll figure it once I hit the kitchen."

"Oh? You're in a cooking mood huh."

"Hehe kind of yeah... I'll let you know what's for dinner you just go take a short nap I can tell that drive tired you out."

"Alright chef Hopps."

"Soon to chef Wilde, she says as she leaves for the kitchen."

"Hey Nick!" Judy calls from the kitchen.

"Yeah, what's up carrots?"

"I have a job for you… I need you to run down to the store and get a dozen carrots two cases of blueberries and gallon of milk." She said move around in the kitchen.

"What we're out of blueberries?" Nick said confused.

"Well if some fox would stop eating them like a gluten we would still have plenty of them in the apartment." She said with an amusing smile. Go on off your pop.

"Off your pop? Haha you are way to into that new British soap operas show." Nick says as he grabs his phone from the coffee table.

"Hey I bet if you gave it a chance you'll like it," she said as she chopped lettuce.

"Uh huh sure I'll be back sweetheart."

"Hey Mister aren't you forgetting something," she said stopping him at the door.

Nick looks down at Judy with a sly grin. "Nope I don't think so I have my phone, wallet, keys." He said as he sees Judy with a smug expression. "Hahaha yeah I know carrots," then he leans down and gives Judy a quick kiss.

"Thought so," Judy says as she walked back into the kitchen.

As Nick made his way out of his building he decided to walk then drive to the store. As he proceeded on down the street he didn't realize he was being watched.

"Hey… Joe there he goes," a Brown Bear said in the passenger seat.

"I see him bro," said a slightly Browner Bear. "Ok I'm sure he'll notice a van following him so you go on foot and given that he and looks like that bunny leave here haha man Dre is going to get a kick out of that. I'll scope it out feels like will be around here for a while."

"Copy that bro," Eddie says as he gets out of the van then proceeded to blend in with the animals on the street.

"A bunny and a fox huh that something you don't see every day," Joe says as he moves the van out of sight.

"As Nick entered the store he had a strong urge to look over his shoulder.
"What the hell," Nick said turning around only seeing other animals. As he proceeded to the fridge to get the milk he felt it again. "Is someone following me," he said a bit confused then decided to walk through the aisles. All he saw was a Moose, a Tiger, a Pig family, a Bear and Wolf couple. As nick was looking around he noticed the clock on the wall and saw the time."I better hurry before fluff gets worried."

Nick grabbed the blueberries and carrots then headed to checkout. As he walked out of the store nick felt eyes on him again. So he started walking a little faster than quickly turned into alleyway then waited for an animal to pass…after a few seconds the Wolf couple he saw in store walked by then the brown Bear talking on his phone.

"Huh…could it have been my imagination...naw there was someone definitely watching me." Nick stomach starts growling. "Well can't think on an empty stomach better hurry back."

"Hey Joe you there," Eddie spoke into his phone.

"Yeah, what's up Eddie."

"This fox has some skills he knows he is being watch but didn't spot me. Almost lost him too down the street…he's on his way back."

"Alright I'm located a block down from the building see you in a bit."

Well guys I hope you're enjoying this chapter got a little bit Narrative in this chapter but I'm trying my best to paint a picture..
.until next chapter bye