Part 2:

/JAYCEE'S POV/

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. Everything was white, and my sight was blurry. What happened? I'm so confused. "Where am I?" I mumbled to a man, he was wearing a white coat, he had a white mask covering his nose and mouth, and clear goggles over his eyes.

"You need to stay quiet and still, everything's going to be okay, Justine." Who's Justine? "I, I'm not Justine," I struggled to get out. The man quieted me before sticking a needle in my arm. All of a sudden everything went black.

/Dans POV/

I had went to the bar after walking a crying Elli home. I was tired of the notifications on my Instagram popping up, so I deleted the picture and video. Then turned off the notification center.

"One beer please," I told the woman behind the bar. She shook her head. How could Jay do this to me. Why would she do this to me? Why didn't she talk to me first?

The beer was in front of me now, and I chugged it down. Then another, and another. I slapped a 20 on the counter and stumbled out of the bar. I went to the hospital. I walked in the door, I guess visiting times were over now that the waiting room was empty. I sat in one of the seats.

/Kyle's POV/

"We should go and look for Dan." He's been gone all day. Will and Woody nodded, and we all headed out. I got a call, it was Dan. "Aye, man where are you?" I asked him, he was crying again. "I'm at the hospital," he slurred. He must've been drinking. "I'll be right there," I told him driving to where he was. I entered the hospital and sure enough, Dan was on the floor crying.

"Dan, get up," I tried but he wouldn't. I patted his back awkwardly not sure what to do, I've never seen my best mate like this before. I pulled him up and gave him a hug. I could feel most of his weight on me, but it was alright, I could hold him up. We stayed hugging for a long time before I got a call from Ralph. "Ello?" I said into the device. Dans loud sobbing in my ear made it hard for me to hear. "Did dans Girlfriend really die today?" He asked and then added, "ill take that as a yes, I can here Dan crying through the phone." "He's been like this all day, do you mind coming down to California, I think he could really use your support."

"We'll be there tomorrow, were in the next state over to play a gig, but we'll skip out on it." We hung up. "C'mon, lets go to the hotel." I guided him to the car and put him in the seat, before seating myself in my seat.

"Kyle," Dan slurred. "Hmm?" I asked him. "Why did Jay do this to me? Why did she have to kill herself? Why didn't she talk to me?" He cried. "I don't know, Dan." I told him. "Why did I have to leave that bathroom, why did I have to chase you?" He cried banging his head on the window.

The realization of this being my fault hit me. If I wouldn't have made that stupid joke, Dan wouldn't of chased me, and Jay wouldn't have been so tempted to take those pills. "I'm sorry Dan." I said. He didn't say anything the rest of the night.

I called up Will and Woody, telling them I found where he was at. Once we all were home, Dan, will and woody went to bed. I couldn't sleep though. I had done such a terrible thing without even realizing it.

I sat down, leaning my back against dans shut door. I could hear Dans cries coming from under the door. I began crying myself.

/JAYCEE'S POV/

I woke up again to find myself alone it the room. I was hooked up on some wires. I stood up carefully and made sure to keep balance, I put some weight on the IV holder.

I walked out of the door and down the empty quiet hallway, a nurse walked around the corner. "Justine, what are you doing out of bed? Go!" She shooed me back into the room.

Justine. That wasn't my name. "My name is Jaycee Cunningham, not Justine," I told her. She looked at me with confusion. "No, Jaycee Cunningham was in a car wreck yesterday and died on her way over in the ambulance, you, Justine, tried to commit suicide yesterday you were in the same ambulance as Jaycee though." She told me. They have everything wrong.

"No! I tried to commit suicide yesterday. My name is Jaycee Cunningham! You must've got everything mixed up." I told her. She looked at me like I was stupid. "I'm going to go re-check the files." She told me before leaving the room.

I looked around, where is my cell phone at? I need to get ahold of Dan. They all probably think I'm dead.

The nurse came back in the room along with another woman. "Alright it turns out you are Jaycee Cunningham." She said. The other woman looked at me with joy, and then sorrow "a man came in yesterday, right after the incident. He was looking for you. After I told him you were dead, he was in a horrible state of mind. I'm sure he still is. He laid in the floor for about a half an hour just sobbing. Then he ran out, away from his friends and all." She told me.

"Dan," I whispered. "He's my boyfriend." I told her and she smiled. "Would you like to call him?" I nodded and then realization hit her face. "We have no phone number. We also have no cell phone from you." My face went white. How am I going to get ahold of the man I love.

They all still think I'm dead.

/Dans POV/

I can't get to sleep tonight. All I can do is cry over the beautiful woman who use to be in here with me. I look at the clock, it says 3:48 AM. I get out of bed and open my door, Kyle fell back as the door opened. "Kyle?" I ask him softly. "Aye mate, I um, I can't sleep." He said to me. "That makes two of us," I sighed. I walked to the kitchen, Kyle following. I got us each a bowl and pored us some cereal.

We are it silently. "Ralph will be here later," Kyle told me. I nodded, Ralph was my best mate, he even topped Kyle. "That's good." I told Kyle. "I need him here with me." My eyes became blurry, I really needed to cry. "Kyle, I wanted to marry Jay. I wanted to marry the woman I had forgotten about." I told him. He stared at me.

We both were getting sags under our eyes. I had a horrible headache and smelt of beer. "I'm going to shower." I told Kyle and Kyle nodded going to the living room.

I stripped off my clothes and hopped into the shower. The shower I tried to race Jay to. The shower Jaycee was in just yesterday.

I let the hot water burn my skin. I wanted to feel pain. I washed my hair in the flaming water, and then my body. I turned the hot water off before getting out of the shower. My whole body was beat red from the water. I dried off and walked out in a towel. I got dressed and walked to the living room. Kyle was asleep on the couch, I covered him up and turned off the TV. He needed sleep.

I needed sleep, but even if I tried, I wouldn't be able to. Not with Jaycee on my mind anyway.

♕▽☯❣❃•••

OKAY! I know you don't hate me anymore. You probably did last chapter, haha. Sorry about that. Thanks for you who commented, I like to talk to my readers and read about what you think of my story. You can leave good comments, or bad comments, I don't care, I just want COMMENTS! So comment and VOTE! Thanks.

*L