Break

The rest of the American tour went on smoothly. Bastille met so many wonderful fans, along with me, yeah, I have fans. I can't believe it either. I guess it's just one of the perks of dating dan smith.

We headed back to London and I smiled as we pulled up to my house.

"Wow, this place brings back so many memories." Dan said and I looked at him, "it does?"

Of course dan remembers some stuff, because I told him, and because of the memory book. "Yeah, I remember stuff you hadn't told me before." He told me and smiled. "Good, I'm happy your getting your memory back!" I told him.

"Jaycee! Your home! Tell me everything!" My mom yelled as I entered. She already knew the major things, like me 'dying', because we called her.

"What's there to tell mom?" I laughed and hugged her. "Everything!" She said again and I chuckled.

Me and the boys told her everything that went on during tour. She laughed and cried and I'm pretty sure she was truly happy for me, for the first time in a long long time.

That night she invited the whole gang to stay the night, which really surprised me, but I was thankful. She laid out popcorn and crisps for us to snack on, and laid out soda for us to drink. We watched tons of movies that night and had an amazing time.

The next morning everyone left, except for dan. "Last night was fun!" He said and I nodded in agreement.

"I wonder why my mum was being so cool last night, like, I never would of thought that she would invite all of you to stay the night!" I said and Dan nodded with a guilty look in his eye.

"What aren't you telling me?" I asked dan.

"Well, I was going to tell you right before I left, but i guess I'll tell you now. The manager already booked another tour, and we have no spare room for any extras in the bus." He told me.

"Oh." I said. I was suddenly sad and dizzy. "How long will this tour be?

"We're going to South America for 2 months, then back to America for 2-3 months depending on how many people book us, and then we're hitting other places in Europe that are really far away. We'll be going to Germany and other places we've never been to before. All together, this tour could take 6 to 7 months." He told me.

I had to sit down. "When did you find this out?" I asked him.

"Last week," he answered guiltily.

"And when are you leaving?" I asked him, hoping it wasn't when I thought it would be.

"Tonight."

I knew it. I sat there and stared at him. Why would he leave me for so long and not tell me beforehand.

"I can call you every night though, and we can skype and face time. It's not gonna be too bad, okay?" He tried to make the situation better, but he couldn't. I just nodded and gave him a kiss, hoping that this will all work out.

We spent the whole night, until he had to leave, in each others arms.

A few months had passed and dan and I would talk on the phone once a day. He was busy, I can understand that, but I still missed him dearly.

The next month, I was scrolling on the hashtag 'Dan Smith' on twitter and one picture took all the breath from my lungs. A picture of Dan kissing a fan.

Not on her cheek.

But on her lips.

My phone started buzzing and I realized dan was calling me. I tried to hold in the tears as I answered.

"Hello?" I got out quietly.

"Hello Jaycee!" He said happily. "Is everything alright?"

I shook my head, before realizing he couldn't see me. "Not really dan." I murmured. Tears began to roll down my face.

"Well, what's wrong?" He said cautiously.

"Dan. I saw the picture." I told him. He didn't reply.

"Look, Jay, I was really drunk and I didn't mean to, it just happened. You can't help what you do when your drunk." I didn't know how to respond to this. Dan didn't even apologize.

"Alright." I told him. "Well Dan, um, maybe while your on tour, we should break up. Just until you get home. So that you can have your freedom, and I, I can have mine." I stuttered to get out.

I didn't want to do this, but I knew it had to be done. I knew he'd be getting drunk a lot and that more incidents like this would happen.

"Jay, are you serious?" his voice was low. "I love you jay, it was an accident, I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. Jay please." He whimpered.

"I'm sorry dan, just, try and forget about me for a while, go and have fun," I told him, and it hurt me to say it.

"Fine. I love you Jay. Goodbye." Dan told me before hanging up.

Now he was mad at me. What have I done?

-------------------------------------
Sorry Guys. I'm trying to wrap this story up because I feel like it's just been dragging on and on. So just for a warning, there will be only 1 or 2 more chapters.
*L