Tour aye

It's been a week since Dan took us all out, I don't have to carry that stupid IV around anymore, thank god. Dan got pretty upset with me when he realized I hadn't taken it to dinner with me that night.

We're traveling to Washington DC at the moment! We will be going on a tour of all the monuments, then Bastille have an interview, and then a gig.

We just got off the tour bus and we were all stretching. "My goodness that was a long ride." I yawned.

We headed to the tour which was set to start at 4:30. "Okay guys, keep your hoods up, this is a public tour." Dan said and I shook my head no, he rolled his eyes, "not you Jay!" He laughed before grabbing me and spinning me around.

"Are you sure?" I asked him. "You know, I'm pretty sure tons of people know who I am now that I'm dating you! Dan smith of bastille!" I yelled exaggeratedly and he shooshed me.

I rolled my eyes and began walking away, he wrapped his arms around me and walked with me. I turned my head and kissed his cheek. His chin was laid on my shoulder. "Love you," I whispered and he whispered it back.

The weird thing is I've only ever loved Dan. Even when we were younger, I loved Dan. I turn my head and look at a yellow car. I've seen that car so many times now. I remember seeing it in California, and one other time.

"Dan?" He hummed. "Have you seen that car before?" I asked nodding to the yellow car. "He thought about it before replying with, "it looks familiar." I agreed and we kept walking.

We finally reached our destination and got on the almost full bus. I sat between Will and Dan. Kyle and Woody sat behind us with an older lady. Kyle was being really kind to her, it was sweet of him.

I began humming Flaws and Dan stared at me. I continued to do so and Dan stuck his hand on my mouth, which was really stupid. I already had my mouth closed to him so I just continued. Next thing he tried was kissing me. I didn't respond back to his soft lips though, I just kept humming. I think I made him PO'ed because when I eventually stopped he wouldn't look at me.

"Dan. Dan. Dan. Dan. Dan. Dan. Dan. Dan." I poked him and tried to get his attention. "Sorry." I said turning to Will. "Hey Lord Farq!" I said. "Hello!" Hmm, I haven't talked to him much, what should we talk about.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked him and I felt Dan shift to where he's looking at us. "Yes." Will replied and I nodded, "where is she?" I asked. "She wanted to stay in London with her family," he replied and I nodded again. I turned to Dan who was staring intently at me. I put my face up close to dans and stared into his eyes. "I'm sorry." I said again and he replied by grabbing my neck and pulling me into a kiss. "It's okay," he whispered, his forehead on mine.

A woman on the speaker said, "we have arrived at the Lincoln Memorial, you have 25 minutes before we will leave and move on." I smiled, "lets go!" I felt so comfortable with all of these people, I wasn't shy anymore.

We walked up the stairs to the huge statue. "This is amazing." I whispered looking up at it. Dan snapped a shot of me and I turned around and smiled, he took another one. We switched roles and I took pictures of him.

"Kyle, get a picture of me and Jay!" Dan said. Kyle came over and took shots of us. We then got a group photo and walked around the huge room. I posted it on Instagram and twitter.

"Guys go and like the photo I posted of us all!" I told them. They did. I began humming random chords while walking around. I was mesmerized by this place. I looked down at the time, realizing we have to be on the bus in 3 minutes. "Guys!" I screamed. "We're gonna miss the bus!" I began running, soon after they all were running too. Running down stairs was pretty creepy, especially since now there were a couple of girls who recognized bastille and were chasing us too.

We made it to the bus and all jumped on rushing to our seats. "That was close!" I said out of breath. We all began laughing.

We went to many other national monument, each one was amazing in its own way! On the way to the hotel we'd be staying at, I stared out the back of the bus. Staring at the yellow car following us. I couldn't see through their windshield. "Dan," I whispered and he walked back to me. "It's that yellow car again." I told him and he smiled. "It's probably just the paparazzi or something." he reassured me. I nodded no to sure still.

We made it to the hotel and rented out four rooms, one for me and Dan. one for Kyle and coop, one for will and woody, and one for Gregory and Tom.

I was dragging my feet, and walking slowly. Even though it was still daytime, I couldn't help but feel tired. We had a busy day after all.

"Do we have anything else planned?" I ask whining, forgetting about the interview and gig. "Yes, remember, we're being interviewed, then we're playing a show tonight!" Oh yeah, I nodded.

"Can you carry me upstairs and we can take a five minute nap?" I asked him. He laughed, "okay five minutes, no longer than that!" He told me and I smiled. "Can you guys carry our stuff upstairs for us?" I asked the guys and they all said they wouldn't mind. I hugged them all. I held my arms up like a three year old wanting their mum and dan leaned in and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck. I sat my head upon is shoulder and softly fell asleep on his journey to the room.

I woke up to an alarm, dans arms were wrapped around my waist pulling me into him. His eyes opened and he yawned, "it feels like we only slept for 5 minutes." I said sighing. He laughed, "we did." "Oh yeah," I said remembering.

"What should I wear?" I asked unzipping my suitcase. "Something cute," Dan said to me. I rolled my eyes, "like what?" I ask.

"Wear a dress," he told me and I starred at him. "I only have one dress with me but I don't want to wear it." I told him and he chuckled. "Look in the bathroom," he told me and I ventured into it. There hanging on the door was a navy blue dress, I put it on and looked it the mirror. It was a loose fitting dress, it went to the middle of my thighs. It had some sequences on it. I actually liked it.

"I really like it, thanks Dan!" I told him twirling. I walked over to my chucks and put them on.

Δ♕▽☯❣❃•••
UPDATE! Finally huh! I'm sorry about the late delay! It won't happen again for a long long time! Okay I know sucky chapter but it's just to get me going again! Next chapter will be soon since I actually know what I want to happen.
Thanks for sticking around,
*L