Beauty

Dan has become a lot more affectionate and has gotten closer to me lately, he's always right beside me, wherever I go. It has gotten quite annoying.

"Hey beautiful," he said turning towards me. We were laying in bed with covers drooped over us. He wrapped me in his arms. I pushed away from him and he pulled me back. I sighed, what is his problem?

I pulled away a little bit again, and he did the same thing, he pulled me back. "Why do you keep trying to get away from me?" He asked me and I looked at him seriously. "It's hot in here," I said pushing away again. He nodded.

I got out of bed and dan asked, "where are you going?" I replied with a shrug walking out of the room. I heard him walk up beside me and he put his arm around me.

That's how it was the whole day. Don't get me wrong, being in dans arms is amazing! Just, I need some space, I feel guilty for going so far with him.

I wasn't in the touchy mood. Dan keeps trying to kiss me though, like at every gives chance we're alone. We walked down the street.

I walked away as dan was ordering food, we were at a stand up restaurant, which is technically just a small restaurant out on the side of the street that has no seating.

I left Dan and went to sit on a rock. Dan came to me with our food and sat directly next to me. I scotched over and sat my drink between us. Dan looked at me weirdly.

"Everything okay?" He asked. "Yeah. Everything okay with you?" He shrugged.

"Jaycee?" He asked and I hummed. "I want to take our relationship to the next level." I paused and starred at him.

"I, uh, I'm not sure what to say." I said after a minute of stuttering. "You can say you want to, too." He asked hopefully.

"Then if be lying." I said truthfully. He looked appalled. Before he could say anything, I began, "Dan, we haven't really had this talk before, so let me just clear some things up with you. I am religious."

"What's that have to do with anything? And since when have you ever been religious?" he asked.

"Well, I'm a Christian for one, and having sex before marriage is a sin I'm not planning to commit. And I have been since I was younger. I strayed away for a while, but I recommitted myself when you were away, before we officially became girlfriend and boyfriend." I told him. He nodded.

"Jay, it's not a big deal though, it's just sex." He told me. I raised my eyebrows.

"Dan, It's a big deal to me! I don't want to have the weight of this on me. I want my first time to be with my husband, on my wedding night." I say.

"Please, it isn't ba-" dan started to talk.

"please stop pressuring me." I asked him looking down. "I would think you'd accept my wishes if you really loved me." I told him.

"And I think you'd want to make me happy if you really loved me." Dan replied cockily.

A tear ran down my cheek. "Then I guess I don't love you." I said. His eyes went wide. "I guess the strong emotions I have for you are less than love. I care about you more than everyone, Dan."

I paused for a moment and wiped my eyes. "Since I'm incapable of love, I don't think this will work out." I told him. "I'm sorry."

I ran away before he could say anything. I stopped and fell into a tree, ripping off a piece of bark and piercing my skin with it. Dans face was a stain on my mind.

Why would I do something like this? why would I break up with dan? I sat there, crying. Hating myself.
__--__--__--__

HELLO. DONT HATE ME PLEASE!!! Next chapter will be in dans point of view!

L*