Dan forgive me

DANS POV:

I watched her run away from me. I don't understand her sometimes. I didn't even know she was a Christian, well maybe I did, I just don't remember.

I ran my hand through my hair and breathed deeply. I sat there thinking for about 30 minutes.

I thought about whether that was her way of breaking up with me or not. I really hope it wasn't. I loved her, I will always love her.

But maybe I should let her go.....

I began walking the path Jaycee took to run away from me. I walked slowly. I had no energy.

I saw someone sitting at a tree, wait no, there's two people there. One of them was jay..... she was crying and he was rubbing her back. Who was that guy?

I stood there watching them. I saw some blood on the grass, what's that from? oh yeah....... I totally forgot about her depression.

I ran over to the tree and sat down by jay, grabbing her arm to examine it. There were traces of bark in her wounds.

"Who are you?" the unknown boy asked me.

"I'm her boyfriend." I replied not taking my eyes off of her.

"Oh, your the one she told me all about..." he smirked and stood up. "Well it was nice to meet you jaycee, but I think he has this under control now, alright?" he said to her softly and with a sincere smile. "Text me if you need me." he told her before walking away.

"Let's get you to the hospital." I told her and she stayed silent.

I took her to the hospital and the doctors got the wood out of her cuts. She hadn't said a word to me.

As we got into the back of Kyle's car, I asked her, "are you alright?" She nodded. "Why aren't you speaking to me?" I asked her. She shrugged.

This was really emotional for me. The one girl I'm in love with wouldn't even talk to me.

I could feel myself about to cry. I know Jay could tell because she was looking at me intently and sadly. As soon as Kyle hit a red light, I jumped out of the car and ran far away. I ran the rest of the way to the bus. I had to get away, before I cried in front of them.

When I finally reached the bus, they had already been there. I walked inside slowly. I knew I'd get yelled at by the tour manager, we were suppose to leave 30 minutes ago.

"Where in the heck have you been?" He screamed. "We were meant to leave 30 minutes ago! We're going to be late for your next show! Nice going dan." He muttered at the end. I rolled my eyes, not in the mood, and walked past everyone as I went to my bed. It was empty. Where was Jay?

"Jay?" I asked softly. I looked everywhere, and found her laying in Kyle's bed. "Jay?" I asked her, poking her side. Her eyes fluttered open and she stared at me. "Hmm?" she hummed. "I'm sorry," I told her. "It's okay," she whispered back. I leaned in and gave her the hug is been longing to give her.

I picked her up from Kyle's bed and carried her to mine. I have decided that I will stand by her side, no matter what she chooses. Even if it means no sexual activities. I love her, and I know I always will.

___________

WOOT! Another chapter, with a happy ending! :) Vote and Comment what you want to happen next! (If you have an idea I like, I will use it and then give you a shoutout.) Thanks! X

Δ Stormers forever!

*L