1

This is my first story in English so there will be errors. Sorry and be understandings! Thanks!

I am alone in a hotel room, seated in a king size bed and I am waiting for a stranger. I am blindfolded and my hands are trembling in fear, expectation, and uncertainty.

My sister and my best friend left me here ten minutes ago with big smiles on their faces, happy for my present. Yes, the hotel room and the stranger are presents for my 25th birthday. Actually, this is a consolation present for my break up. Yep, last night my boyfriend broke up with me for no good reason. Well, maybe he had a good reason: blonde, thin, with big boobs.

They were having an affair for almost two months, and then he simply decided that she wasn't only random sex, but much more. Especially, she was more than me.

So, here I am in this mess.

I inhale and exhale slowly, worried about what is coming on me in a few minutes.

I want to go home and curl up on my sofa with hot chocolate and cartoons. And forget my birthday, my ex and this room. But, in the other end, I want to be brave. I want to stay here and find out what can I have from this stranger. I only hope that my sister chose well.

I try to comb my black hair with the hands in an absurd intent to look decent. I am sweating and I am afraid that in no time I'd smell.

The time passes slowly and I am biting my bottom lip to calm my nerves. And at this moment I hear the door open.

My heart stops for a second.

It's him.

The door closes, and I hear light steps.

I remember myself to breath.

Seconds pass and I feel eyes on me, and then a deep voice fills the room. "Hi."

This is it. "Hi."

He is closer now. "I'm Matt."

I bite my lip again, and I ask him: "Should I tell you my real name?"

Oh my god! I am so stupid. I want to face-palm myself.

He laughs gently. "I told you my real name and I know your sister, but if you want you can use a fake name."

"Do you know my sister?"

I think he is in front of me now, seated on a chair. "Yes. I met her last week. She's great."

I nod and decide to tell him my real name. "I'm Lucas."

I don't know why, but I feel I can trust him. Maybe, I am being stupid. But all this situation is stupid, and I am already stuck here.

"Can I take off the blindfold?" I ask shyly. I want to see his face. I want to study his expression.

"You can't. The blindfold is part of your present. I can assure you I'm not that bad."

"It's not that. I feel safer if I can see you."

I hear other footsteps. I feel him nearer, his hands on my shoulders. He stops for a moment and then keeps going up and down on my arms for a few seconds in a gentle attempt of calming my trembling body.

"Look, your sister sent me here for you, but if you are uncomfortable we can stop. It's up to you." His hands are big and warmer and he smells so good. I am so stupid. A big coward. Also, my sister is going to kill me if I don't stay here.