26

Hi guys,

Before starting with this chapter, I want to thank you all for reading my story.

When I started to write The stranger I didn't believe that someone would actually read it.

And for a moment, I almost give up. But then I thought that writing or reading is just for me. So I kept going and I found some readers along the way, who gave me the pull to write a better story until the end.

Thanks!!!

I cross the street and smile when I meet Matt's eyes.

I wave at him, and when I am a step away from his body, I jump and lace my arms around his neck, like an extremely, happy monkey.

I feel like I didn't see him from a decade, even though it has been only a few hours.

A light chuckle escapes his mouth, and I feel his arms tighten around me.

What a wonderful sensation, having someone to embrace. Someone who spoils you unconditionally. Especially, when you can see the love he has for you, shining in his look.

I leave his grip and observe his face for a moment, caressing his cheek delicately.

I am happy.

I am happy.

I am happy.

Finally, I can recognize the feeling blooming inside my heart.

I love this man.

I want this man.

Here. Exactly here, with the wind massing his blonde hair. Here, at the corner of this busy street, with the tall buildings and the traffic of the evening as witnesses. Here, inhaling the smell of foreign food and annoying pedestrians. Here, looking at his ripped jeans and his so familiar, leather jacket, I come to realize that I am truly happy after a long time. Him. This handsome, quiet, unnerving guy is my happiness.

"Hey?" he calls, ruffling my hair. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, just happy to see you."

"Good!" He approves, with a nod of the head. "Let's go in."

"Your brother?" We are at the law firm to talk with my sister.

Well, she has to discuss with them something about the upcoming trial, and Matt asked me to join, seeing that I want to know everything and when he cuts me out I became a real pain in the ass.

"He is already in," he explains, while we are heading to the front door of the building.

I open the door for him and we enter. The inhuman secretaries greet us, but I don't pay much attention to them. I clutch on Matt's arm and move to the elevator.

"You could say Good evening," points out Matt.

"I hate them," I confess, proud of my feelings for this kind of women. "Besides, they were looking at you as if you were some piece of gold," I add with a grudge.

"Tsk... Tsk, you are so possessive. This isn't good for the stress."

"Bullshit," I spit out, punching his stomach.

"I am going to sue you. You are an abusive partner."

I laugh and realize that we have arrived in front of my sister's office.