Chapter 6

A loud shrill broke my sleep as I scrunched my eyebrows in irritation. What was the noise? I slowly opened my eyes. I yawned and looked around.

My eyes widen the very next second when I realized, the environment was oddly unfamiliar. I jerked up when the memories hit we hard.

I was walking down the parking lot- searching phone number and a hand pressing my mouth. I panicked. Where am I? Before I could fathom anything, the door pushed open and the person I least expected entered.My mouth went dry as I thought him as my possible kidnapper.

But the question was ,Why? He neared me an I mind went crazy. "l-look ..don't come near me... i -i w-ill.." I took the pillow from my the other side and bought it between us.

"I-will i-will hit you hard." I saw him his poker face change into the amused one. Hit with a pilloww??.... seriously Khushi??

"Like, are you sure you want to use it against me?" He chuckled. Mr Arnav Singh Raizada looked extremely good while laughing. Come on khushi!! What you are doing? He is your kidnapper.

Shout!!! Attack him. At once I got down the bed and with full speed ran towards him to push him hard. But my dear readers, the great Raizada held my hard, pulled me around and pinned to the wall.

"AHHhhhhhhh!!!!!! helllpppp hellp hellp"

"Khushi shut up!!!!"His lips thinned "Khushi .. i am not going to harm you...."He almost screamed.

"Then why did you kidnapped me Sir?...if you didnt like me...you should have said me....why did you use the indirect way to kill me??" I said in a slow voice hoping he drops the idea to kill me.

His eyes turned red in anger and I gulped hard. "I . dont. want. to. kill. you..." My eyes grew wide. Thank God. But then, why did he brought me here?? OMG!!!! But he doesn't seem like a pervert.

Of course, he is arrogant, rude and all the similar words from oxford dictionary but not a pervert.

"Khushi, don't get ideas. I had left some important document inside the office so on my way back, I found you unconscious." He paused as I waited for him to continue. This cant be enough. I clearly remember someone trying to abduct me.

 "Look khushi, I don't know why but you seem to be the best friend of trouble... So just to inform you..." He sat at his couch with his laptop and spoke nothing for sometime.

"inform me what?" I narrowed my eyes,wondering what he would say. "..that I wont save you every time Miss Gupta... Learn to help yourself." he emphasized the last four words.

"Mr Raizada, its not like I love to get into troubles and surely not to grab your attention. A-And thank you once again."

"LEAVE"he yelled."What?" I asked shocked with his sudden change in demeanor."I SAID LEAVE DAMMIT"

Weeks later

After that incident Mr. Raizada had turned a little cold towards me, in-fact everyone. I too didn't bother to talk much with him. He was very rude last time and I dont know why but it really did hurt when he ignored me. 

What was the matter? Was it the statement that turned him against me? I didn't know. And the fact the I didn't know burned me from inside.

I walked down the pavement lost in my own thoughts when I collided with Akhash. He held my arms as he made me steady.

" Hey! easy easy... whats up? Lost in your dream land???"

"UH- oh..I am so sorry .. nothing was just wondering about my exams...Nothing else." I said trying to brush away the thoughts.

"Exams?? Well, I don't think you have to give one.." He smiled.

"What ? Why?" I said tensed at the thought that the company wont even allow me exams leave."Ha-ha Khushi!! Dont stressed out..Actually the thing is, we had the meeting yesterday where we were discussing about the work handled by our employees and I think you have chances of having the job before you complete your exams. Seems like our heads are highly impressed by you." He smiled and I wondered why my smile was coming out forcefully. Was I even happy?

Was it because the 'officials' were impressed by me and not 'Mr. Raizada'??

The rest of his words flew over my head as I was again transferred to my dreamland.

Next morning as I packed my lunch ,my mom approached me with a tensed face.

"What happened mom??"

"Beta, What if I say, dont go to office today??" I was surprised by her demand. She had never in my life stopped me from doing something.. There was definitely something seriously wrong.

"ok- ok fine.. first have a sit and then talk" I gave her a glass of water and she gulped it down at once."Listen beta..actually"she took a deep breath and then continued "woh Mrs Smith called me up early morning"

My eyes widen as I realized whom she was talking about. Mrs Smith was our neighbor and I had known her from the time I was 5. But few years back, she had left our neighborhood and traveled somewhere without informing anyone. 

My mom was highly affected my her disappearance for they were almost like a best friend and were inseparable. Her switched off phone didn't make the matter any good.

"What did she say mom?" My eyes watered thinking about her. "SHe-She said she is coming back."I hugged her tight. "So, you want me to stay back??""hmm.."

Just then the bell rang. I wiped her tears and asked her to take rest in her room. I opened the front door but to my surprise there was no one.

I scrunched my brows and looked around an then my eyes fell down on a small red-colored card.I picked it up and noticed, there was written something.Closing the door from inside, I started reading , my eyes widening at every line..

" Dear Khushi,

I know its been ages that we last talked properly.

But I want you to know that I have loved you ever since I saw you

and baby you may have known me for the past few months but I have known you from the time you collided with me years back in the outskirts of Belora.So baby guess who I am and I will reward you if you identify me at the first given chanceor else for every wrong guess your family and friends will pay for it.Isn't it cool? Yeah, I know. So just write my name... ByeLove"

Hey guys

I hope you people are enjoying my story

And do tell me if you can guess who is it.

And special thankx to @Sydartabaatasaari

for reading and analyzing, how I really write.

Thank you so much.

And one more special thankx to my lovly sister

@comal789 for encouraging me to continue..It wouldn't have been posible if not for you.

See you guys and Thank you for reading.