Chapter 11

Part 2

"Please pull up that zipper Sneha. I cant each it. What are you waiting for? Make it fast."

Seconds later I felt a cold and manly hand gliding up on my zip. Shocked, I looked up on the mirror. Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada stood there looking at the like no one ever had.

Like a man looks at his woman. My heart skipped a beat.

He slowly pulled the zipper up and I closed my feeling his cold hands against my skin.

My heart beat increasing and I closed my eyes as if afraid of something.

Why did I get butterflies when he was around me? I didn't know and neither I wanted to find out.

"You look beautiful!" I jumped out of my skin and opened my eyes only to witness his chocolate

brown orbs observing. I was so lost that I haven't felt him leaving me and standing in front of me.

I blushed. I dropped my eyes and searched for my voice. He had become so vocal about his thoughts nowadays.

And I was having difficulty in comprehending the reason behind his words.

Did he like me? Or he was just playing around like the rich guys in movies? I was confused yet I didn't know how to reciprocate.

"Thank. you" I said at last and looked up only to see him giving a lopsided smile. He looked beautiful when he smiled, I thought.

"Miss Gupta, I think this dress goes perfectly with you. I was not wrong. " he raised his brows as he said those last words.

My eyebrows crinkled as realization dawned me. He had chosen the dress for me? Why?

Oh God!! He is the head of the company and he would want only best for every little thing concerned for the benefit of the it. No big deal!! Isn't it?? Am I reading too much between the lines??

He looked at his watch and said I could leave the office. He walked towards the door but he stopped on the threshold. He turned around and said nonchalantly "There is a low profile business party tomorrow.

All the delegates, especially from AR degins will be present there. Don't be late."

"But Sir, Akhash didn't tell me anything about it. He would have informed me earlier. I-"

"He also doesn't know about it. He will be informed. "

" Oh" Thats all I could say.

"The address of the venue along with the party theme will be forwarded to you. Be there by 8 pm sharp." He left.

I sighed and wondered about the shades of personality he showed in front of me. He was weird person.

I turned around and looked at myself. I actually looked good. A red hue slowly made its way to my cheek as I remembered his compliment. Its not everyday that your boss compliments you. It was special.

And somewhere I knew it was more special because it came from Mr. Raizada ,no!.. Arnav. I smiled.

Unknown place

A man probably in his late twenties halted his car in front of the old building. He came out of the car and kept looking at it feeding his hungry eyes of the probable abandoned structure infront of him.

If it was not for his aviators, anyone could just glance into his eyes and say it held great pain.

So much that even devil would want to take away some.

It was a dark night and the whole place looked deserted. There was hardly any house around and no single soul could be seen. The silence was eerie and it could give anyone the chilling sensation-but not for this guy.

He slowly walked up to its main door moving his head around as if replaying something. When he reached the door of the 2-story building, he looked at the old styled lock, which could broke within a single stoke of the stone.

He produced a bunch of key, held together with a thick thread and chose one.

The locked opened after few attempts and he pushed opened the door.

He entered inside to see many furniture covered with white cloth , he moved around and walked straight to the hallway.

It was as if ,he knew the interior like the back of his hand. He stopped at one of the table and looked at an object covered with the white cloth. From the outline it produced, one could predict that it was a frame.

Clutching the cloth tightly in his fist and taking a deep breath, he removed it.

A girl, nearly of 8 years stood smiling with a lady in he late twenties. No doubt, the lady was Sweta Gupta.

But what shocked him was when he realized, the kid was none other than Khushi Gupta.

Something changed in his eyes. Just like his life has changed in seconds.

Belora

Next day

At party was to be held at Daze Club and I had reached the venue by 7:00 pm. The reason why I got early was because I got a call from Mr. Raizada that there were certain changes in the plan and I need to reach early.

First I didn't believe him at all because he was someone who never makes last minute changes but the constant coughing gave me an idea that he got cold and must have some rest before the party.

The thought of him being sick concerned me but I waved away the feeling thinking he can take care of his heath.

He is not a kid Khushi!! And don't try to act like his wife!! I scolded myself and entered the club.

Surprisingly, the club was empty, not a single soul could be seen. The lightings were on all around and everything was ready.

But presence of no one gave a knot in my stomach.

"Akhash?"I moved around "You there?"

"Sneha?" I opened the door to enter the garden area, decorated fully red and white balloons.

It was beautiful but I had no time to admire it.

I moved from one corner to another but I couldn't locate anyone.

I don't know why but fear of unknown started gripping me.

I fumbled through my bag to take out my phone and instantly dialed Mr. Raizada's number.

After few rings, he picked up his phone but instead of a hello he said something that took my breath away.

"Miss Gupta, where are you? The head of the AR degins wants to discuss about you work."

"Si.Sir..Party?..I am already here!!" My heat beat rose as thoughts of the stalker creeped in.

"Are you kidding me Miss Gupta? I cant believe you are showing me highly unprofessional behavior...Come to the Sunshine Club ..."

Raw fear gripped me as I turned around to see the door of the club looked from inside.

Next second, the lights went off, I yelled and felt the manly hand closing my mouth as I slowly fell conscious.

I could hear Mr. Raizada shouting if I was okay, if anything was wrong. I wished I could tell him. Something was terribly wrong. Very wrong.