Chapter 14-Abhay Singh Raichand

Chapter 13-Abhay Singh Raichand

Two days ago

I was in a deep sleep or so I thought. I could hear the faint,distant voices, probably mom was scolding dad for something.Like always.

I tried opening my eyes but it seemed as if someone had kept a huge weight over my eyes. The voices grew louder around me.

paper.. my..m..y..wish..es...khus..hi.. ?? No, it wasn't my mom neither it was my father.

As the seemingly distant voices turned clearer,I struggled to move my hands but something was stopping me.

My brows creased in a frown as I felt my body heavy. The noises around me going louder and louder. Something is strange in here.

My breaths grew heavy while I fluttered my eyes open. It struck with a sharp light and I closed my eyes in reflex.

When I opened it next time, realization slowly started dawning me. I tried focusing on someone whose voice pricked my ears.

My vision blurry, but I somehow knew that I have seen this person before.

"Oh come on don't look at me like that..it hurts." He said.

"Shut the fuck up!!"I turned my focus to the source of the voice. A sharp pain shot my head and I took a deep breath.

The pain was unbearable and I felt my vision go blurry again. I could see the other person suddenly getting hold of him.

"Where is Khushi?"he gritted out. "Tell me, where is she?"

"I know you are behind her. How could you? She is your daughter god dammit!!" He pushed the older one.

"Exactly my point" Mr. Vivek Gupta smirked."She is my daughter. I can do whatever I want to do with her. Who are you to stop me?"

Vivek Gupta sounded sick to my ears and I wanted to puke.

This man had brought me here. But where were the papers I so wanted to show Khushi.

But something also bothered me right now. Who was the person who was seemingly concerned about Khushi?

And just as that thought crossed my mind, he said,"I am Abhay Singh Raichand God dammit! And I love her."

His eyes blazed fire and my eyes widen in shock. Abhay Singh Raichand? That means..that means he is the one who is after Khushi.

I panicked. My mind going haywire as I struggled some more and this caught their attention.

"Don't come near me ....Don't..Don't"I shook my head vigirously while looking at them with fear.

And then when I thought nothing more can surprise me today,Akhash Singh Raizada entered the scene.

I was oblivious to the fact that something more shocking and unbelievable things were coming my way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Hey everyone,

I know its a little too short of an update.

But don't you worry, a very long one is on its way.

Till then thank you for sticking around with me.

Much love

-Ritu