Chapter 5

Chapter-5

"What are you doing ?..move" I said but he held my hand in a tight grip. I struggled but failed, the other man came around and held my other hand.

"nothing much ...just thinking to pleasure you. "I felt filty and tears rolled down my cheeks."Let me give you the same pleasure you scoundrel" a hand came from behind punching him straight on his face.I looked on surprised at the person standing in front of me.

I watched as Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada hit the two men till they ran from there to save their lives, moaning and pleading soory to me. He walked towards me in a steady pace and I thought of how many times I should thank him for helping me. 

 He stood just inches away from me and I slowly looked up to meet his gaze, and for the first time ever I noticed concern for me.

"Thank-y-you" I shivered because of cold or his hot gaze, I didn't know. A moment later I realized that my dress had clung to my body like a second skin and my body shapes was apparently quite prominent.

I felt exposed. "Don't be" He said in a single breath. I looked on with wide eyes. The next thing I remember is, Mr Raizada walked back to his BMW , sat on his seat, pulled down the window sheid and with a sharp voice asked me to come in. 

Before I could answer, I noticed a sharp light coming straight from the woods. I stood perplexed. It was the same beam of light I had been directed at when I met with an accident.

Before i could comprehend it was gone faster than it came." Miss Gupta, I don''t have all day to wait for your move." He said or better yelled at me, clenching his teeth."Sorry, but Sir...please don't trouble yourself .. I think I can mange on my own.. you msy please go.""Really Miss Gupta, You think you can manage on your own?" he raised his eyebrow as if challenging me. I gulped. 

I knew it was almost deserted and no taxi ever passed from there.

I thought I should consider his offer. Without any word, I entered his BMW and wondered how much damage my wet clothes would do to his property.

"seat-belt" I pulled the belt and tried to clip it. But I cold hands refused to cooperate. A warm hand made it way and collided with mine. He slowly pushed away my hand and clipped it.

There was utter silence during the whole journey except for the timely direction I gave him for my house. The car halted in front of my house and I looked at him...he was already staring at me.

"I don't know how to thank you ....but I am really thankful for what you did today... If it wasn't for you then,,.."I shivered at the very thought and I saw him frowned at the same.

"Its ok... But next time...try not to get yourself in this kind of trouble anymore."he leaned a little towards me and rather whispered ".. the world is full of self-centered jerks...they may use you for their own selfish desire."

I dont know why, but I felt there was more to what he just said. The way he said it, send tremors down my spine as if warning me that someone is really after me to harm..Was I reading too much? I wondered.

Little did I know, I was right all way long.

Bidding him goodnight with a smile, I watched as his car disappeared down the lane. He was not that bad really!!

After a round of question and answer with my mother about why I was late, I slept with my eyes open... playing back everything that happened today... The day was an eventful one.