Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"But khush..its almost impossible for anyone to intrude inside your house except for the front door. How did he get in?"

Anna said as she inspected each flower with distaste in her eyes.She rushed back to where I was sitting.

"And you can..1 minute..What are you doing??" She snatched the orange colored paper from my hand which I had found among the flowers.

"So,you are planning to reply him?..Are you sure? I mean.. You don't have to do this khushi." She said ,her voice laced with concern as she looked into my eyes."We can take the help from the police."

"No Anna. I don't want to take help from anyone. I want to see to what extend he can get." I gritted my teeth as I thought about the panic attack I had to go through because of him.

"I will handle him in my own way" I said it like more to myself scribbling down something in the paper. This psycho be dammed!!HR Enterprise

I stared with glee at Mr. Abhay as Mr. Raizada introduced me to him.

"Miss Gupta, meet Mr. Abhay Singh Raichand, he is the owner of AR Designs and co-sponsor of Fashion Show to be held 2 weeks later. And-" Mr Raizada was half way interrupted as I jumped in.

"Oh- yes yes. I know... I am so glad Sir, that I got chance to meet you up again. I can't tell you how embarrassed feel about the last time. Actually, I was so tensed I.. anyways.. Thank yo sooo much for what you had done for me."I rushed into a speech before he could disappear again.

"Its totally fine with me. Is your leg ok now?" He said as he glanced down at my leg and back to my face.

Just then, I saw Mr. Raizada opening and closing his mouth like a fish. He finally uttered the words I had became accustomed to"What the!!"

"You both know each other?" He said, his face red with annoyance. Uh-Oh. How can I forget Mr. Raizada hates to be felt left out. Like really hate!!

"Yeah.. Actually he had saved me from the accident a days back..And-" I saw his eyes widen. "I had a small injury.. but I am fine now."

His lips thinned for I don't know what but what he said next, made me gape at him."Yeah of course. Considering how clumsy you are, it was bound to happen. Seems like you are the best friend of all the troubles in the world."

Rage rushed through my veins as I let his words sink in. How dare he? Before I could react, he had given me a look and walked away with Mr. Raichand.

I din't miss the amused look from rather non expressive face of Abhay.

Errgh!! Who is this Arnav Singh Raizada?? One minute he is too bad to be called as villain and other minute he was too good to be my prince charming.

Prince Charming?? Really Khushi?? Whats wrong with you? He is The ASR and you are nothing but his employee. Get a grip on yourself.

But I don't know why? His words really pricked my heart. Was he so annoyed that he had to help me that night, wasting his time? Maybe, that was the reason.

He should had never saved me. Yes, troubles did follow me. I felt bad.

Somewhere in Belora

"I didn't expect this from you."The person gritted the words as he glared at the person in front of him."How could you?? "

"So you expected me to see her being abducted by you?" The other person pointed his finger at him in rage "Are you insane?? You know it is a crime."

"I know I know ..Don't give me the lecture again" He said in annoyance."But I am glad you weren't successful in saving her."

"Neither were you" snapped the other.

The air in the hall grew thick with the tension growing up between the two. Both of their eyes held anger for each other as well as love for the same girl..but of course, in different quantity.

Love is a strange thing. It makes you do things you never imagined you could.

But then again, hate and love meets at the same end-madness..Because, when hate and love crosses its limit, it changes into Madness.

And same was the condition with the latter.