Chapter 12

I could feel someone carrying me but couldn't move my hands and legs. It was as if it was under some spell.

I struggled to open my eyes as I realized, the mysterious man was right in front of me without any mask.

I desperately tried to open my eyes fighting the enormous sleep trying to engulf me.

He kept on moving , his hot , uneven breathe kissing my face time and again.

He seemed very calm and composed as if kidnapping someone and carrying them everyday was his daily job. Or maybe, yes??

Slowly, the darkness was engulfing me and I fought desperately unless he disappeared like last time.

I couldn't let him do this.

"P.Pl-ease..."I gulped "Tell me .. who are you?"

He shot his eyes red eyes towards me and I don't know why I passed out.

Maybe under the influence of medicine or under the shock of recognizing him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna ran across the deserted road with a crushed letter in her hand.

Her hair disheveled, clothes torn at places with blood marks here and there.

Blood streamed through her mouth and stained her white collared t-shirt.

She seemed totally exhausted but taking deep breathe she ran across the road again.

After few steps she stopped to catch her breathe but her exhausted leg gave away and she fell down on the road.

"khu.shi..Khushi" She gasped for breathe while taking khushi's name desperately.

It was as if she wished Khushi could hear what she wanted her to know.

A white SUV halted right in front of her, flashing the light on her.

She looked up and a tear ran down her cheeks, mixing with the blood.

Few man surrounded her. One of them sat down and snatched the paper out of her hand.

The man punched her on the face, she screamed while more blood streamed through her mouth.

She wept silently at her helplessness.

Without wasting next second, they sat on the vehicle and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khushi struggled to open her eyes and after few attempts she did.

She took in her surrounding and it took her a while to register that she was in totally different place.

She panicked while she remembered about the kidnapping.

She jerked up but her hands and legs were tied up to the chair.

The room was not properly lit with a low voltage bulb in the corner. It smelt faul and she wanted to puke.

Old furnitures were stacked in a row covered with white clothes all around and it gave her a feeling that she was in a possible storeroom.

What was she doing here??

"Help?" She yelled. "Is anyone here??"

She desperately tried to move but the rope was tightly tied around her wrist to the chair.

Suddenly there was a noise behind the close door and a person, tall in appearance came in front of her.

"How are you, Khushi??" He asked slyly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~